FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Swag

Asap170
So I was thinking why doesn't Frihost crank out some awesome swag? Like USB sticks and hoodies and pens and paper and just awesome stuff like that?!

This will help generate money for Frihost possibly even better hosting options and just be cool to walk around with.

(This post was number 777)
IceCreamTruck
There aren't many images on frihost that are logo like. Work would have to be done just to get the images for the swag.

This branding hasn't happened.
truespeed
Perhaps "swag" could be purchased with earned frihost coins,if t-shirts are produced with the frihost logo on them (Yet to be designed but could form part of another long overdue competition) then users purchasing them would become free advertising boards when wearing them out and about.
IceCreamTruck
I would wear one, but do we just put FriHost on it in blue? Actually... I think the meetings of people wearing the shirt would be fun!
Asap170
lol you see someone walking the street wearing it and you walk to the person. Be like "Hey! I'm Asap170. Nice to meet you." That would be quite interesting. Where I live there isn't too many computer geeks around. I believe I am the only one with a home server in a 30 mile radius that is not a school or business or anything like that.
IceCreamTruck
There are some pretty big data centers in Lexington, KY, where I live. I happen to know if several floors of server racks that support India, Guatemala, Jamaica, and Philippines work. I used to work in each of these countries virtually.

We are talking probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 100,000 servers within 5 miles of me or so. It's called business process outsourcing. ACS runs all kinds of things around the world. This also doesn't include other world wide companies that have offices here: IBM, Lexmark, and a few others.

Regionally Lexington is a fairly big hitter in the computer world.
Ghost Rider103
I think it's been brought up before. An official Frihost logo would need to be created, and yes it is long overdue lol.

But I doubt "swag" would be available for purchase on Frihost. I think there has been talk of possibly rewarding competition winners with t-shirts. But that was just an idea floating around.
GuidanceReader
I'd be up for this... It would be cool to have a frihost logo (then we can have an option to put it on our website too)...
deanhills
GuidanceReader wrote:
I'd be up for this... It would be cool to have a frihost logo (then we can have an option to put it on our website too)...
Excellent idea.

Great suggestion ASAP!
Vanilla
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I think it's been brought up before. An official Frihost logo would need to be created, and yes it is long overdue lol.

But I doubt "swag" would be available for purchase on Frihost. I think there has been talk of possibly rewarding competition winners with t-shirts. But that was just an idea floating around.

We should make a contest to bring up a very cool logo. Very Happy I know we have lots of Photoshop skilled people in here. Another contest with coins involved is always a good idea. Wink
Asap170
That would be awesome Vanilla!
truespeed
I wouldn't go with a contest for a logo but for a contest for a t-shirt,yes the frihost name would still have to go on there but it would allow scope for images too.