FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You are unaware that chicken is the animal of the day!

IceCreamTruck
I have written to inform you all that chicken is the animal of the day! That is all!

ocalhoun
Yay chickens!

My favorite chicken. ^.^
IceCreamTruck
Animal of the day is too quick for most people to respond. I will hereafter be designating an animal of the month for anyone who needs one! So far this month chicken was the only inspiration, but it was short lived. I'll be sure to let you guys know when the animal of the month has been selected.
Ankhanu
I will eat chicken wings tonight in celebration!

I was going to anyway, but, this gives it that extra oomph!
Radar
Pretty sure I ate chicken on that day. Feeling better now that I know it was the animal of the day.
wellerchap
Thank you !!
That was delicious! Laughing
abhizz
Ankhanu wrote:
I will eat chicken wings tonight in celebration!

I was going to anyway, but, this gives it that extra oomph!

Legs are best. Yummy Laughing
deanhills
Some contributions from the Hen Pictures Gallery

Hen and egg race

Soldiers attacking KFC

Monkey riding chicken

Hen in Rodeo

Two-headed Hen

Dragon with Hen-Hen
IceCreamTruck
Wow, I'm without comment except to say that is a very impressive collection -- I may never account for all the chicken irony! I site the flaming Colonel Sanders that I almost completely missed in the second image as a reference. This topic will be revisited -- this makes me think we need a Chickens Vs. Llamas thread on frihost! I'd do a Ponies Vs. Chickens thread but we all know the chickens would win! Smile </trolling>
mochipie
Nice hen photos. Smile

Wow, I can't believe that I haven't eaten chicken at all this month! (Apart from eggs, but I don't really count that as a chicken... I mean it's not full grown yet!)

Better buy some for tonight.
ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I'd do a Ponies Vs. Chickens thread but we all know the chickens would win! Smile </trolling>

Nope, see below image... I can post ponies and chickens at the same time!

deanhills
Cute .... very cute!

This is Derpy's interpretation of the advertisement:

Insanity
I was not aware that there were animals of the day. Is there an official source for this?
IceCreamTruck
Insanity wrote:
I was not aware that there were animals of the day. Is there an official source for this?

I am sensitive to pulse of information and human emotion, and often times this is represented by an animal. I noticed on this particular date that there was a strong presents of "chicken" everywhere, and I wanted to point out an obvious truth so that people could better express this emotion -- chicken.

I'm here to guide, but I don't fabricate the environment. We simply enjoy it together, and I will vocalize why I make the choices that I make if this is what you prefer. In other words feel free to interject information that you have that we may not be aware of, and we will absorb what we can.

Personally I haven't felt the chicken lately... it's not doing it for me right now, and I can only guess that currently you feel the same way because it's more of a trend really. Suffice to say that chicken was hot, but now it's not.

Llamas are always a solid fallback in the "stock market" of social humor, and prove to be a good performer season after season, but where would we be without goats? no where, my friend, they've been there since the beginning of time. Sure we domesticated cats and that lead to the lolcat craze, but when cats just aren't doing it any more, then the market is free for dogs or any other animals to make their move! Chickens happened to be showing momentary strength for a solid close, and I thought fellow frihosters might benefit from that knowledge.
armanfaruqui

Do you know, chicken is the only animal which we eat before it is born and also after it dies.
IceCreamTruck
armanfaruqui wrote:

Do you know, chicken is the only animal which we eat before it is born and also after it dies.

Do you not like fish? I suppose you've never had fish eggs? They are really gross and expensive! Smile
jabberz
Interesting !!!
loremar
IceCreamTruck wrote:
armanfaruqui wrote:

Do you not like fish? I suppose you've never had fish eggs? They are really gross and expensive! Smile

hmmm... I read somewhere that they also serve fetus in China.
Syryus
loremar wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
armanfaruqui wrote:

They also used to serve some "thing" from fetuses in pepsi drinks. I heard they were sued, never really followed the case after that.
bluepig83
Umm. Why is chicken the animal of the day?
darthrevan
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I have written to inform you all that chicken is the animal of the day! That is all!

That is so cute, I love chickens Smile I may share this on Facebook too Smile
deanhills
Here's another one .... sort of makes one think.

inuyasha
loremar wrote:

Human fetus Shocked ? Umm... That's just rarely heard of. But some people here really eat placenta Shocked , especially in Guangdong Province.
inuyasha
armanfaruqui wrote:

You forgot other birds like ducks, geese, etc~ Very Happy
enilsoncba
bluepig83 wrote:
Umm. Why is chicken the animal of the day?

ahahahaha .. great ... chicken for me is a very wonderful pet, even in my meals kkkkkkkk .. and since it is the day of chicken, I have a recipe for everyone on how to make a delicious chicken with pequi (Brazilian fruit) ....
It is too simple ... first mix all ingredients that tempers a chicken and let stand for 1 hour, then brown the chicken well in a pan, add the chicken and seasoning that pequi (Brazilian fruit) already drained, carrot and onion and saute for about 10 to 15 minutes . Dai place a rice and braised let's take a brief, then add the tomatoes, corn and peas, tomato paste and add half the chicken broth hot now, wait a bit lower and put the rest of the broth (if you need to hit the salt ) swab and allow to dry all the water ... Ready ... you remember very well the day of the chicken ... kkkkkkkkkkkk
grofet
organic chicken is the best. a nice way for our healthy.
so when we celebrate organic chicken day?
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
Some contributions from the Hen Pictures Gallery

Hen and egg race

Soldiers attacking KFC

Monkey riding chicken

Hen in Rodeo

Two-headed Hen

Dragon with Hen-Hen

Ha Ha Ha ! Nice Pictures Dean.
deanhills
Thanks rjraaz.

Here are some more ....

rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
Thanks rjraaz.

Here are some more ....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Nice pictures. How could you find those. Do you have any secret place to get them or have own production. Wink
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
Do you have any secret place to get them or have own production. Wink
Not really. I just enjoy searching for them I guess. Razz
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
rjraaz wrote:
Do you have any secret place to get them or have own production. Wink
Not really. I just enjoy searching for them I guess. Razz

Searching images for chicken d'oh! . Most, people searching Chicken to have them in dinner. Laughing
Cosmoslayer
And now all I gonna do is wait till it mature into a fine chicken for dinner! Twisted Evil
D'Artagnan
I guess the bird is the word
rjraaz
Cosmoslayer wrote:
And now all I gonna do is wait till it mature into a fine chicken for dinner! Twisted Evil

Of-course we are all self invited for Dinner. Isn't it Dean? Laughing
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
Cosmoslayer wrote:

Of-course we are all self invited for Dinner. Isn't it Dean? Laughing
Definitely! Dinner is served!

LxGoodies
Let's go for another bird Razz

- it's big
- it's cute
- it's funny
- it's edible
- it's quick

I hereby pronounce the OSTRICH to be animal
of the day !!

Applause Dancing Applause Dancing