FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About the girls

linux1993
There are many beautiful girls in my school, but who is really beautiful without making-up ?
busaboss
Yes, girls tend to show a better view of how beautiful they are with out make up. For me, it is way better that way because we will see their natural look.
Da Rossa
Some are. Most are not. The ones who are are found out when you unexpectedly pay them a visit in the early morning. Say you're the breakfast deliverer. Very Happy
lesbisk
don't you listen before: this world don't have ugly girls, but only have lazy girls (because if girl work hard in make up, she should not be ugly!"
Da Rossa
There are some that can't be handled even with makeup. Only if they use some cream from a company named Adobe, called Photoshop. And it is difficult, only some makeup artists are capable of taking care of them...
quex
lesbisk wrote:
don't you listen before: this world don't have ugly girls, but only have lazy girls (because if girl work hard in make up, she should not be ugly!"

Bullshit. Does this look pretty to you?

Guys, when you find the right girl for you, you won't be able to tell if she's "hot" or "ugly". You'll automatically be attracted to her, and her appearance will just become a trigger by which you'll recognize "hey, it's that girl again!"
codersfriend
I'd like girls not wearing makeup at all and only for special occasions like parties or events. It surprises everyone a lot. When a girl wears a makeup on daily basis. Either they don't change a lot on events or they would wear more makeup than they wear on usual days which make it look too much
Da Rossa
Hmm, I think this makes that point. Some women are better off without makeup.
Syryus
All girls have something special and they are beautiful in a way. The beauty means the natural look...for some girls the beauty is 1000 kg of make-up on their face. Btw...we love them,right?
Da Rossa
Some dude wrote to Dr. Flavio Gikovate, a know psychatrist here in Brazil, who's has a talkshow in a big radio, saying: Doctor, I have a astonishing beautiful and hot girlfriend, and love her a lot. However, I often cheat on her with some other much less good-looking, unspecial women. And sex with those random women is just a great pleasant fantasy. Is there anything wrong with me? Answer: besides the betrayal, the cheating, there is nothing psychologically wrong. Actually, not-so-good-looking women tend to compensate by playing a great role on the bed. The top women, on the other hand, tend to behave more like the passive subject in the relation, acting as the object of desire, what may not always be as exciting.
quex
codersfriend wrote:
I'd like girls not wearing makeup at all and only for special occasions like parties or events. It surprises everyone a lot. When a girl wears a makeup on daily basis. Either they don't change a lot on events or they would wear more makeup than they wear on usual days which make it look too much

I think I like you, sir. :3
Kaitaye
Quote:
but who is really beautiful without making-up ?

Most of the guys Cool
Women save boobs.
Da Rossa
There ARE women naturally beautiful, without any makeup.
playfungames
The only way to find out how a girl looks without make up is to watch her during the first moment after she wakes up. After that it is all make up.

Or you could take her to the pool. I am pretty sure that swimming washes up the makeup but I see advertisements of water proof makeups. So not sure whether this would work.
nickfyoung
There are pros and cons for makeup on a girls face. Some say it makes them them more attractive and some prefer a girl with natural features. More than makeup is skin treatment and a lot of girls use that to keep their face clear of blemishes and acne.

Maybe that is why some girls wear a lot of makeup, to hide acne etc. which makes them feel uncomfortable. We all want to be attractive and especially when we are young and acne can be devastating for a girl.

There is one thing for sure though. When you fall in love with a girl it doesn't matter weather she has makeup or not. You are in love with her and nothing else matters. In fact you prefer her without makeup and natural. Just the real her. That's who you love.

And of course you have to get used to that anyway because when you get together and are married you will wake up next to that beautiful girl without makeup every day for the rest of your life.

Ever thought how could someone love that wrinkly old bag you saw down town. Her husband loves her because she was that beautiful girl he woke up next to every day and he still does because to him, she is still beautiful, with or without makeup.