FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boring Class tonight

linux1993
Today ,PE class is nothing , Class of Maozedong theory is really boring even if He is a brilliant Hero of China !!!!!! Mad
menino
Depends on how you look at it.

History can be boring, especially if the teacher is boring. But maybe using your imagination can help.
Imagine him as a super hero in the battles he was in, and how he won them.
A lot of the strategies used in the old battles help in the current strategies for both military and business as well, and your own personal development.
busaboss
Hey buddy, I understand what you're feeling. I also don't like PE at times. And about late classes, it really pisses me off every time because I always want to go home early. Sadly enough, I just couldn't arrange my schedule because it is not available in our university.

For me, History sometimes sounds really when we are talking about the battles and how brave and great our heroes are.
deanhills
busaboss wrote:
Hey buddy, I understand what you're feeling. I also don't like PE at times. And about late classes, it really pisses me off every time because I always want to go home early. Sadly enough, I just couldn't arrange my schedule because it is not available in our university.

For me, History sometimes sounds really when we are talking about the battles and how brave and great our heroes are.
Right. It almost has the feeling of brain washing. Although that has been with us from the beginning of time. All of us need heroes all of the time and maybe learn better when there is someone we could make the center piece of that piece of history. Like Stalin of Russia or Mao Tse Tung of China.