FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Lost me

linux1993
today , I get to find that I am not Enthusiastic than before ,especially the time in senior high school .
BigGeek
You're young, and not being enthusiastic all the time is part of life, and although your life in High School might be difficult, you don't have to deal with bills, mortgage company, lawyers, managers, asinine bosses, loss of income, loss of retirement, and all the rest.

If you are on frihost I imagine you have your free website, and are working on it. I say get enthusiastic about earning money off of the web, visit bloggers sites that make great money off the web, and do what they do to become successful, and earn money from your own efforts and website. It is better than listening to counselors and teachers that tell you to get your education and choose a career.

The whole idea of a career has been destroyed by Corporations all looking to maximize profit by cuttin labor costs, which has sucked the money out of the middle class, shifted it to the corporations, and the upper 1% of the income earners in the population. The result is that a career is no longer an option, and at some point your employer will cut your pay or lay you off.

So do your own thing, and become self motivated to be a success elsewhere!

I give this advice, because I have experienced this first hand, and would advise anyone younger to seek their own source of income, rather than rely on a large company to provide it!
spinout
i think this is due to less hormons in your body!
think is it was the opposite! more hormons at end of life! senoir citizens out on the streets fighting with bicycle chains Smile
wellerchap
It's not a problem if you are or are not enthusiastic.
Start worrying when you become euthenasic. Shocked
menino
You can now be enthusiastic ONLINE, with e-friends like us frihosters.
I think from your id, you like linux, and can be enthusiastic about it.
Lots to do in Linux, I tell you.

Maybe you should change your diet- try eating only boiled vegetables and fruits.
Don't go for fried stuff, or junk foods... just for a week, and see if there are any changes in your enthusiasm, and outlook.
IceCreamTruck
menino wrote:
try eating only boiled vegetables and fruits.

Try more fresh vegetables and fresh fruit. No need to boil!
PapaMinouche
this post is kinda weird lol!
deanhills
wellerchap wrote:
Laughing Laughing You made my day wellerchap. Not having the foggiest what euthenasic means, but it got me rolling with laughter nonetheless .... I went from half dead and lethargic to upbeat and shaking with laughter.

Light bulb goes off ..... key to kindling enthusiasm .... LAUGHTER!

wellerchap
Dean, I do hope those are not willy people in your picture?
Laughing
menino
deanhills wrote:
wellerchap wrote:
Laughing Laughing You made my day wellerchap. Not having the foggiest what euthenasic means, but it got me rolling with laughter nonetheless .... I went from half dead and lethargic to upbeat and shaking with laughter.

Light bulb goes off ..... key to kindling enthusiasm .... LAUGHTER!

I got it only after Deanhills pointed it out. lol
he meant euthenasiac, I guess, which means suicidal, for those who do not know.

Anyways, linux1993, I hope you are feling better. Meditation can also help, and I hope and pray that you peace and happiness. Smile
deanhills
wellerchap wrote:
Dean, I do hope those are not willy people in your picture?
Laughing
I just put it there for the laughter. Really enjoyed your post. I should have added looking at nice pictures does things for me too. I love great photos.
90dota
today i played dota 2 times, at our company....