FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Advertising a web site on other web site

ChunkyBustout
Hello all,

I am doing some work for friend that has a mortgage and loan warrantee business. My question is how can he have his site advertised on high profile sites? I understand this can be expensive but he really wants to get his name out there. SEO and linking has been considered but we have seen little blocks of advertising on AOL, MSN and other sites. Are there marketing companies that do this or do you usually have to buy advertising directly from these large companies?

(in case your thinking this is for me, I have no interest in selling anything to anyone on my own site)
Bondings
Advertising on msn and aol will cost you loads of money. Maybe try to do some good link exchanges with similar sites.
boringest
you can try google adwords...but beware I once had a $20 coupon to spend and it's all gone in just 1 week! and my keyword was 'internships' which i don't think is a very valuable one.

the mortgage business might cost quite alot actually, so just sign up for an account and check on the filters to see how much the keyword costs.
billybob
you could try google they let you chose your price per click and your budget per day so you will never over spend!