FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mother Vs Wife who is most important.

jewelrydesign
Mother having there different importance in the life and wife have different. So don't mixed them . If i goes choose between them definitely choose mother and convince wife.
therimalaya
Wrong Question !
cybersa
I think both are important to us.
Smile
andro_king
both are important in ur life.. both of them have significant role to play in everyones life..
Coen
Both are important to a person. However, if it comes to having to choose I would say a partner is favorable over a parent. Although the very scenario alone is unrealistic. In reality the odds of someone being forced to choose between a parter and a parent are very small (homosexual relationships excluded where the issue of acceptance of sexual nature may also be a big issue).

Parents have raised you and are therefore very important. Yet, you spend the rest of your life with a partner, not with your parents. As such, it is important that you find a partner with whom you can do that, with or without your parent's consent. In my case, my parents have always told me that they don't have to like my partner, as long as I do seeing I need to spend the rest of my life with that person.
mk12327
That is a tough question to answer actually. Our mother gave birth to us, raised us to what we are, fed us, took care of us when we were younger (sometimes even when we became older). At the same time, our partner is the one that we likely to be the one that be with us for the rest of our lives (provided we do not talk about divorce), the one that sleeps besides us at night, the mother of our children and possibly the one doing the chores at home.

There is no way to choose. Because you are not supposed to choose in the first place. Both are important and should be cherished. However, given the forced scenario of having to choose, there are a few things to consider.

1. Who is asking the question? (Choose the one that asks?)
2. Does your mother have your father to take care of her? (It can be argued that your mother is your father's most important person, so it is fair that your wife be your most important person)
3. You get to choose your wife, but not your mother.
TheLimey
Mother, the lady that brought you into the world, gave you your name, raised you, taught you, cared for you, helped u with your problems, encouraged you when you were down, you could hurt her and not tlak to her for 5 years come back and she will have open arms for you. The wife.. the woman that has your heart in her hand is able to crush you at any moment, and when the wife does that who will be the first to give you a forgiving hug and stand by you even if you were in the wrong. mother...easy
Da Rossa
What's more important for your survival? Air or Water? Not even a question, in my opinion
TheGremlyn
It is a tough question to try and answer.

Through our life we bonded to our mother and father, when we went to school we may have bonded to our teachers, then we bonded with our friends. Then you get into dating and boyfriends and girlfriends. Eventually that turns to marriage and you have basically a life partner. Then, somewhere along the line you have kids and your focus is on them.

In either case you should support either and not choose one over the other. I'm not sure which situation would come up where you would ever have to choose one over the other. I mean, your life partner (wife) trusts you and relies on you to stand by her. It can be a betrayal to step away from her and side with your mother. In a sense you should never have to make that kind of call. Instead, you should try and facilitate communication between them and get them to come to a compromise. I mean, the disagreement is between them and you're old enough to know that taking sides is a little childish.

You must respect both parties and you should work with both to help them come to some conclusion on their own.
GuidanceReader
A good mother wouldn't make you choose. Neither would a good partner.
inuyasha
GuidanceReader wrote:

That's the most creative answer I've seen to this old question. Very Happy I can't agree more.
submission
There no comparison between Mother and Wife. We can't stand them together for the comparison. Mother has the her own important role in our whole life and Wife has her own. It is true that when a person get married in his life the value of mother keeps less importance than wife. It should not happen.
Cool
pauline5765
They are both important. They have different roles and one is not comparable to the other. It's like you're asking whether which is important, OIL or WATER? Obviously, both are important in society. Oil is important for energy and water is important for the body/environment/etc.

Same with a mother and wife. They have their role to to do, as well as you.
crystalkey
Answering this question one way or the other is only going to get one of them angry!! Laughing
kmr_mukund
i think if u have good family(good mother and wife),then this situtation will never come.after that if you have this problem then convince your mother and wife.tell mother and wife that if this situation will come with you then what you will do.after that one of them doesnot understand you then i think u can give favour of mother,because she has given you life.and without life wife is not possible Confused
shoaib
GuidanceReader wrote:

What a great answer!!
stagga
The mother is the most important. mothers suffer nine months of labor for you during pregnancy and she has always loved you since she brought you into this world but you wife might not even love you. people get married for different reasons, some get married just to have children, some because of pressure from the family hey rush into marrying someone they don't love. even if you get married with love... that love might die sooner or later but motherly love hardly dies.
zaxacongrejo
oh great when something like that happens i always have to go out to buy cigarrets loll
loveandormoney
jewelrydesign wrote:
Mother having there different importance in the life and wife have different. So don't mixed them . If i goes choose between them definitely choose mother and convince wife.

Make peace. Xmas is a very good time
to bring peace to the family.
mshafiq
both are very important and both have their own role in the life.so we can not compare who is the most important
loveandormoney
This is a good idea. If You dont live like this then You have a competiton.
bukaida
GuidanceReader wrote:

What an excellent and simple way of saying the right thing. Unfortunately, only few lucky people have both of them.
D'Artagnan
bukaida wrote:
GuidanceReader wrote:

What an excellent and simple way of saying the right thing. Unfortunately, only few lucky people have both of them.
i agree!

is like asking, which is more important drinking water or breathing air?
loveandormoney
bukaida wrote:
GuidanceReader wrote:

Then there is a very easy solution.
Example: Only Your partner is fair, then Your partner can make peace and understanding.
Simonjw
Both are equally as important, but in different ways. One you love in one way and the other in a totally different way.

I would have asked the question more like this: Who would you class more important in a certain situation, your mother or wife.

If it comes down to a blood family matter, you would listen to your mom over your wife, unless it was something really ridiculous like breaking your brother out of jail because he committed a crime.

If it was something to do with married life and your family that you have created, then you would listen to your wife over your mom, especially if it is about the children. Your mom could give advice, unless it is another ridiculous situation like your wife has threatened the kids or something stupid like that.

So really its based on those two categories, but they will have their own set of options due to circumstances and not every one will be the same.

It was such a vague question, but a very good one at the least as it can open such a debate between people and their views, especially if they are biased people.
metalfreek
Great question but impossible to answer. But a good mother or good wife will not ask you to choose one.

Quote:

Excellent answer. I think there is no better answer than this.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Both are equally as important, but in different ways. One you love in one way and the other in a totally different way.

I would have asked the question more like this: Who would you class more important in a certain situation, your mother or wife.

If it comes down to a blood family matter, you would listen to your mom over your wife, unless it was something really ridiculous like breaking your brother out of jail because he committed a crime.

If it was something to do with married life and your family that you have created, then you would listen to your wife over your mom, especially if it is about the children. Your mom could give advice, unless it is another ridiculous situation like your wife has threatened the kids or something stupid like that.

So really its based on those two categories, but they will have their own set of options due to circumstances and not every one will be the same.

It was such a vague question, but a very good one at the least as it can open such a debate between people and their views, especially if they are biased people.

OEDIPUS OEDIPUS OEDIPUS

Good morning.
If You treat Your wife like You treat Your mother
You will have these problems and more problems.

"Both are equally as important,"
No
they are totally different in a relaxed and happy relationship.

Only if Your wife is treating You like Your mother
You are late always and she is waiting every day three hours with the hot food.

"Who would you class more important in a certain situation, your mother or wife"
If You live like this
You will have struggle every day.
With whom will You stay on Christas eve?
You will lead Your funeral?

"If it comes down to a blood family matter, you would listen to your mom over your wife,"
Every decision is a blood decision
for example
how to treat Your children when they have trouble in school?

Companies do a lot of funny movies about these conflicts.

"If it was something to do with married life and your family that you have created, then you would listen to your wife"
What could be a good reason for a man
that mother and "wife" have the same level and decide about his decisions?

"especially if it is about the children."
That is the problem, every day You have to break Your own rules
even in Your post.

And then Your "two mothers" have to clean it again.
This does make the man weaker.

"Your mom could give advice, unless it is another ridiculous situation like your wife has threatened the kids or something stupid like that."

Every day You will have these crazy situations,
poor children.

THREATENED

The stories of Oedipus created by Greek people is warning to do that:"So really its based on those two categories,"

" as it can open such a debate"

So I am waiting for Your answer.

Thank You
Regards
Pande
loveandormoney, you write with such passion but I can never understand anything you say Sad
loveandormoney
It is no problem to ask me.
alongkichu
1. Wife
2. Mother

There's nothing to choose here. My wife is more important because... well she is my wife. There is none who is more important than her in my life. But it doesn't mean that I neglect my mother.
codegeek
Nobody can replace one's mother. So, I think a mother is more important. My thought might be biased because I'm unmarried. However, I'm sure I will always love and respect my mother no matter what.
I'm not try to devalue a wife, because she is also pretty important, as she is the person with whom a man has agreed to spend the rest of his life. What I don't understand is why one would need to choose between the two. They both have such different roles in a man's life.
loveandormoney
alongkichu wrote:
1. Wife
2. Mother

There's nothing to choose here. My wife is more important because... well she is my wife. There is none who is more important than her in my life. But it doesn't mean that I neglect my mother.

Woman.
Does a woman have a conflict between her husband and her mother.

Or is this a special man problem?
loveandormoney
Ist You wife happy?
dude_xyx
It's like comparing milk and honey. 2 important people in our lives.

But again,
You get only one mother in your life.
loveandormoney
Quote:

it's like comparing milk and honey.

Does Your wife give You milk?
Does Your mother give You honey?
dude_xyx
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

Well if you want it that way then try it other way around. lol
ZeytinGrafik
You can not choose one. They are both important.
grofet
Respect your mom is a must (in some conditions related to religion)
Your dad is on the second place (in some conditions related to religion too).
Wife is less important than your mother and father.
loveandormoney
dude_xyx wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

Well if you want it that way then try it other way around. lol

If You wife gives You honey, then You will never have a problem during Your life.
Nyasro
Before marriage mother was everything but after marriage wife is everything.

So, both have equal meaning and both are important, never hate anyone anytime anywhere.
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
Before marriage mother was everything but after marriage wife is everything.

So, both have equal meaning and both are important, never hate anyone anytime anywhere.

Good morning
How about the father?
Are the times over
father and son go out for
fishing and basketball?

Regards
sonam
GuidanceReader wrote:

This is the best answer what I read here but in real life this is quite hard to expect.

For me the best way is not chose any side forever and react independent of situation and current problem. Sometimes is your mother in the right sometimes your wife.

By the way if you are chose only one of them then you are giving too power in her life and nice entrance in manipulation with you and your life. Keep your life in your hand and don't give too power to your mother or wife. Only in that case you will be head of your house, fair, honest, patient, not weak mommy boy or pussy-whipped.

Sonam
loveandormoney
sonam wrote:
GuidanceReader wrote:

This is the best answer what I read here but in real life this is quite hard to expect.

For me the best way is not chose any side forever and react independent of situation and current problem. Sometimes is your mother in the right sometimes your wife.

By the way if you are chose only one of them then you are giving too power in her life and nice entrance in manipulation with you and your life. Keep your life in your hand and don't give too power to your mother or wife. Only in that case you will be head of your house, fair, honest, patient, not weak mommy boy or pussy-whipped.

Sonam

"This is the best answer what I read here but in real life this is quite hard to expect."

Good morning
Can You tell us someting about real life?
Regards
sonam
Quote:
Can You tell us something about real life?

Actually not. Everyone have his/her experience, education, religion what make conditional his/her reaction and must handle it on the best way.

I just want to say sometimes is wife in the right, sometimes mom.

Sonam
CHAOS-THEORY
dudes u really are deriving from ur path, u shouldn't even asked a question like this; u callin for anarchy which is imprevisible. this is noob attitude, choose between ur mother or wife lol seriously get ur medics men i dont wanna choose
loveandormoney
sonam wrote:
Quote:
Can You tell us something about real life?

Actually not. Everyone have his/her experience, education, religion what make conditional his/her reaction and must handle it on the best way.

I just want to say sometimes is wife in the right, sometimes mom.

Sonam

Good morning!

"Actually not."
When do You want to start to live?

"experience, education, religion"

These are good things. So what is the problem?

" handle it on the best way. "
So You want to tell me, all humans are happy, isnt it.

"I just want to say sometimes is wife in the right, sometimes mom."
Do You ask Your wife, who is right?

Regards
sonam
I am already finish. Very Happy

Of course this is good things but good things are directing us too.

No, how you are read this from my post?

No. If I fail in decision I will apologize to my wife or mom. But they will never know which side I will chose. Razz

Sonam
Insanity
It's such a hard question to answer. You can't possibly choose on over the other, it's like choosing family members.
loveandormoney
sonam wrote:
I am already finish. Very Happy

Of course this is good things but good things are directing us too.

No, how you are read this from my post?

No. If I fail in decision I will apologize to my wife or mom. But they will never know which side I will chose. Razz

Sonam

Good morning.
"I am already finish"

Then You can help the other users with Your conflict?
Why do women have conflicts (mother wife) and men do never have a conflict?

"So You want to tell me, all humans are happy, isnt it. "
NO.

People, who do like peace, they are happy.
Men, who do like fighting with her wives, they are unhappy and most time sick. And they like using drugs.

Regards
shivam783
Of course mother
jajarvin
For me it is impossible to answer to this question.
Is your right eye more important than your eye?
loveandormoney
jajarvin wrote:
For me it is impossible to answer to this question.
Is your right eye more important than your eye?

You do nort know
what is an eye?

Right eye: Father eye.
Left eye: Mother eye.

Regards
codersfriend
Are you living with your parents? It would be better if you are living in a different place away from them to avoid these conflicts if you are married[/list]
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
Are you living with your parents? It would be better if you are living in a different place away from them to avoid these conflicts if you are married[/list]

My experience is
it is better
if You do NOT produce conflicts with Your parents.

Do You have other experiences?
mustatab
well all are important. But it depends on the women too. If women is nice then words from her would be very important. But mothers are sometimes too caring and impose their orders. As they always think of child as a child and not grown up.
Wives can sometimes be like mothers and annoying. What about the girlfriends???????
loveandormoney
Quote:

But it depends on the women too

Does the man have nothing to say?
chuwachuwa
well, i might say that after you get married yur point of call is yur wife, becos both of you are on yur way to parenthood
loveandormoney
alongkichu wrote:
1. Wife
2. Mother

Why do You produce such a problem?