FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to find Freelance Work online?

therimalaya
I want to work as a freelance. How to find online works. I have some skill on desktop publication, PHP-MySQL programming and basic website building.
IceCreamTruck
I also want to hear what people have to say about this topic. Craigslist.org can't be the only place.
busaboss
Hi there, there are a lot of freelance websites out there. You can check out freelancer.com and oDesk.com. I found them on the internet and they are two of the biggest freelance sites I have seen. I am a member of Freelancer.com and I believe it is legit because of its very very large community. I am a member of it and got one project already but sadly I refused it because there was a problem. Also, the salary you can get there seems high so maybe that is a good place to find a job. You can also try Reviewstream.com. It is a site wherein you submit your reviews about anything and they will pay you for it as I can remember it was like $1.50 per 250 word review. However, I still didn't tried the latter so I cannot guarantee that they are paying. Lastly, you can try to conduct your research so that you will find what is the most suitable for you. Goodluck! Very Happy
therimalaya
Thank you busaboss for some suggestion, i'll try those sites. Thank you again.
busaboss
No problem. There are a lot of jobs there as long as you are determined you will surely get a job.
Good article, come along with you to learn next.
abhizz
You can try Odesk and elance like trusted sites
psychorollercoaster
to add to the list already mentioned above i'd recommend fiverr ....it could be a good source earning extra...especially with your specialty...good luck with tht!
abhizz
getafreelancer and odesk are the popular site for getting jobs online! Me tried these
johans
guru.com -- try this.. i am just a new member on this.. as observed new projects are posted 3 times a week..
zimmer
therimalaya wrote:
I want to work as a freelance. How to find online works. I have some skill on desktop publication, PHP-MySQL programming and basic website building.

you can find here:

freelance.com
odesk.com
scriptlance.com
guru.com
digitalforum.com

try those. Good luck!
rjraaz
zimmer wrote:
therimalaya wrote:

you can find here:

freelance.com
odesk.com
scriptlance.com
guru.com
digitalforum.com

try those. Good luck!

Thanks to share these sites. I was only familiar with only two of them.

oDesk is very good site where you can get good paying jobs as per skills.
friend2012
Try freelancer and odesk.
There are about 1500+ projects on each of these side.
If you know wordpress, you can make earnings instead of just php coding.
ZeytinGrafik
freelancer is a great site. try it.
ibraltan1
If it is searched, internet provides some important opportunities for freelancer through some other websites. For instance, Craigslist is an interesting center for freelancing jobs. It is possible to choose the city you are available. Alternatively the biggest cities of your country are selectable. First of all, the “gigs” and the “jobs” section must both be checked for the city and to find out whether anything fits your talents. For example, designers look in web / info design, freelance authors search for writing, and so on so forth. In order to apply you must read all the posts, then you must follow the instructions. In case there are no suitable jobs, you must send an e-mail. This email must have a cover letter and your CV to the address beside the “Reply to this post” at the top. If they call you, then you would get a normal job interview. This is a method of opening a window of opportunity. However there are some details about which you must be careful.