FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spanish forum moderator

Pomelete
The moderator Caxius abandoned his rank.

It would be another good mod...
mazito
Yes a moderator will be good for the forum, +1
D'Artagnan
the samme happened to mariohs on the portuguese forums.
DesquisiadoMoral
Mr Admins

We need a moderators
Our spanish subsection is most commented in foreign languages "language forum" and we don't have a moderator, many users participate, some topics need to be edited and updated, old postit, old announcement. Frihost has new rules offer new services such as domains, update its bandwidth, etc.

I'm new here, I speak a regular english and have to read in english forum: how to get domains, get an account, how to request, but a lot of spanish users don't speak and have to go to search another hosting, many rules need some things to be edited.

I'm not interested
My suggestion is for mazito and Pomelete are active users and they know about Frihost rules and how is organizated.

Thanks for reading us, for your time. We really need. Wink
Mrs Lycos
I certainly agree, we need a moderator.
As I am interested in the position, I was checking again the general rules and found out there are even updated rules that have not been updated on our forum section - not translated- and no one was aware of them.
I also believe that whoever gets appointed to it, should be paying more attention to the subforum having more quality postings and not forum type games, which are not allowed by the rules, and which seem to be the only threads alive there. With that in mind, I believe the Spanish section can become more interesting, and thus have more people coming to participate, and our small community can grow stronger.
I have already PM Bondings applying for mod, let's see if we can be heard finally. As he has it in his signature, we should keep bugging him if it's important!
DesquisiadoMoral
Indeed we don't have a moderator.
Caxius our old moderator was gone.
Ghost Rider103
This has been taken care of. You can see the new featured topic of you aren't already aware.