FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many hours we need to sleep for good health?

jewelrydesign
Somebody tell 6 hours of sleep and somebody said that 8 hours regular sleep is good for health
badai
every person is different. just try to sleep at fix time, and when you can achieved that, see what time you wake up. that is the time you need.

if you still feel sleepy when you first wake up, that mean your body is not fit. you need to work out more.
menino
Usually 7 hours of sleep is the average.
If you work out a lot, i.e. exercise a lot, then 8 hours of sleep is essential, but normally, if exercise is just a routine 1 hour workout, then 6 - 7 hours should be enough.
Its just my opinion, and what my gym instructor told me in the beginning of the workouts - make sure you sleep 8 hours, which was a bit difficult, because there was no time really. But now, I sleep about 6 and half hours a day, and feel refreshed anyways, so it depends how your body and mind take it.
busaboss
According to a lot of people. 8 hours of sleep a day is recommended. However, as told above, it depends on what your activites is. If you work like 12 hours a day, then you may need to rest and sleep for about 8 hours so that your body can regenerate the energy that you will be needing in the next day. Also, having enough sleep is not enough to have a good health so you should still check your meals and other practices. Very Happy
cybersa
I'm a college student.
i have college for 7hours.
I'm sleeping only 6 hours in a day.
Is it good for me?
magnustoday
Both the quantity and quality of sleep change significantly with aging. In general, deep or slow wave sleep (stages 3 and 4) declines with age, while light sleep (stage 1) increases. The number of arousals and the amount of wakefulness also increase in later years.
mshafiq
The amount of sleep a person needs affected by the person's age. As people age, they tend to need less sleep I think for adult 5, 7 to 9 hours sleep is good for health