FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Portuguese forum moderator

leandrow
Hello all,

I'm an active member of the Portuguese forum and I come here to ask to management that have the privilege of moderating the level of ordinary users to elect a new moderator for the Portuguese forum, which currently has no active moderator and lacks moderation. Confused

As an active member and veteran of the Portuguese forum, I'm willing for this function if my application is accepted.

Thanks for your attention. Wink
Vanilla
Agreed. We don't have a moderator and we know that Portuguese is difficult to understand. We really need a new moderator. Very Happy
deanhills
Why not have two additional Portuguese Language Moderators? Vanilla and Leandrow? That way they could back one another up when one of the two can't be around. Vanilla seems to be involved in the regular Forums as well so could help the over burdened Mods get rid of some of the spam there too.
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
Why not have two additional Portuguese Language Moderators? Vanilla and Leandrow? That way they could back one another up when one of the two can't be around. Vanilla seems to be involved in the regular Forums as well so could help the over burdened Mods get rid of some of the spam there too.

Thanks Dean. Very Happy

I told Leandrow that I don't know if I have enough time to be a proper moderator (studying for my Masters degree, things are not easy right now), but I'm happy to help if help is needed. The point is we're having problems from time to time with spammers, and I think this is discouraging people to post in the Portuguese forum. A new moderator is much needed. Very Happy
Da Rossa
I'd love to see the Portuguese forum moderated and active! Smile
ocalhoun
It looks like we're finally going to have some progress on this.
I won't name any names though... don't want to preempt the official announcement.
Ghost Rider103
This has been taken care of.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-136163.html

Very Happy
Vanilla
I must say thanks to you guys for listening to our suggestion. Really. Thank you! Very Happy
Da Rossa
Vanilla will do a good job in here. Won't you Vanilla? Very Happy
leandrow
I'm sure, she will do. Razz
Prisla26
Help Desk in portuguese, Please! Razz
D'Artagnan
you traitors!