FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i tried access frihost using my blackberry browser

johans
Wow! Can post and access frihost using my blackberry device.. Cool. Kinda small to type the masseges but it was great!
standready
Not a surprise. Most sites that don't use any add-ons should be accessible on the 'crack'berry.
Ghost Rider103
Yep it should be accessible through pretty much any cell phone that has an internet web browser.

I really wish we had an iphone app though. It would make things so much easier to post through the iphone app. I don't like having to load the entire web page on my small iphone screen.

Maybe someday Very Happy
johans
But I cannot access direct admin in my blackberry.
Ghost Rider103
Huh interesting, must have something to do with the security.

Though why would you want to access DA on your cell? Not like you'd be able to do much, Lol.
johans
I will browse what ever I want... No one can stop me.. Its my own BB. Smile. Lol.
Pomelete
Yes. Frihost has a very simple theme, that's why.
johans
Pomelete wrote:
Yes. Frihost has a very simple theme, that's why.

That's why a lot of suggestions to change the theme but It was ignore perhaps bondings did not change the themes because he is also thingking in browsing to smart phones.. Well, for me I don't like to change the theme since I have tried and post successfully with my mobile. Smile
Ankhanu
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Yep it should be accessible through pretty much any cell phone that has an internet web browser.

I really wish we had an iphone app though. It would make things so much easier to post through the iphone app. I don't like having to load the entire web page on my small iphone screen.

Maybe someday Very Happy

The site works just fine through the iPad, with its larger interface... but yeah, I hate posting from my iPhone. The input box is too big and the horizontal scrolling is really annoying.
zimmer
i have tried access frihost using my android phone and every time i key in the username and password it always prompt me wrong password?

Anybody encounter this?
Ghost Rider103
Well if you're using an Android, it's probably capitalizing the first letting of your password. Or perhaps it's not and it should be?

I think I had an issue back when I used my Android but I quickly figured out it was just making the first letter capital when it shouldn't have been.

Frihost is definitely accessible from an Android, I've done it myself and I believe Bondings also uses an Android. I'm on an iPhone now though.