FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Graphic Design Softwares?

ennymo
Which programs do you use most for graphic design?
I love freebies so I use Inkscape, and Gimp for the few things inkscape can't do (opensource/freeware ftw!) I fell in love with Inkscape, it's so easy to use!
Does everyone else just use the Adobe ones Question Wink
rjraaz
Inkspace and Gimp both software are great free tool for graphic designing, but i use Adobe Photoshop for my graphic designing work.
ilmkidunya1
with the combination of the Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, ilstrator you can make a perfect design
mukesh
I have no knowledge about Inkscape, and Gimp. This is like photoshop and illstrator types software ?

Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver and sometime use CoralDraw theses software is perfect for me in graphic design.
cybersa
I always use PhotoShop.
Sometimes I use 3D software to create 3D Texts.
Then add this 3D text to PhotoShop.
darthrevan
I would use the GIMP. The newest version supports one window pane, so that it looks more like Photoshop. I think the version is 2.8. Though you have to enable the feature, otherwise it looks like the previous versions.
zimmer
darthrevan wrote:
I would use the GIMP. The newest version supports one window pane, so that it looks more like Photoshop. I think the version is 2.8. Though you have to enable the feature, otherwise it looks like the previous versions.

i use also GIMP.
allricjohnson1
i am using coraldraw and photoshot for design and graphics. I think it is very helpful and informative. Thank you.
subhan1
Mainly Photoshop but I'm in love with Illustrator now Smile
Gregoric
Beside the obvious and mentioned above ones like Adobe programs, you've gotta check out ArtRage Studio which isn't so expensive and have been recently released on Steam (!) As one of the first software releases on the platform. It is designed for painters. Also, Paint Tool SAI might interest you.

What else free? I've seen a program TwistedBrush Studio been released for free twice last month for one day. You know, you acquire license while the application is free and you can use it since then. You just have to wait for another 100% discount day Smile
milkshake01
I normally use GIMP for designing. I find Photoshop better although I don't have it.
Pande
I use GIMP but the latest version is a bit strange.. various bugs and odd behaviour in W7, anyway.

Paint.net is another good alternative.
zaxacongrejo
adobe creative suit
D'Artagnan
zaxacongrejo wrote:
adobe creative suit
2, adobe is unbeatable sorry
goaaliensstation
Photoshop. Tried many alternatives including GIMP but could not get used to any Sad