FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big problem, help me!

Rajat_Pawar
Hey guys..I requested a free domain and thank fully got one. [luv u guys Very Happy] But then I got an email and I logged in the control panel..I changed the password..to everything - I kept the pass same. Earlier I typed "www.cnc.frihost.org" and a page saying "Upload files to public_html" used to come..Now I type cnc.frihost.org..the page doesnt come up...I can't connect to the control panel..Nor can I upload files using Filezilla...What happened? Please tell me fast..I know am a noob..
Thanks,
Sorry for trouble,
Rajat.
Bondings
Rajat_Pawar wrote:
Hey guys..I requested a free domain and thank fully got one. [luv u guys Very Happy] But then I got an email and I logged in the control panel..I changed the password..to everything - I kept the pass same. Earlier I typed "www.cnc.frihost.org" and a page saying "Upload files to public_html" used to come..Now I type cnc.frihost.org..the page doesnt come up...I can't connect to the control panel..Nor can I upload files using Filezilla...What happened? Please tell me fast..I know am a noob..
Thanks,
Sorry for trouble,
Rajat.

Your website is showing the default page: http://cnc.frihost.org/ . Maybe you are trying to log in with the wrong username in DirectAdmin? It should be rajatpaw there (not the longer one of these forums).

Do you want a new password maybe?
Asap170
It also might of just been a DNS issue...or you used a capital in your username when you shouldn't have. I believe all the servers here at Frihost run Linux so that means everything is case sensitive even the username...