FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

chatting with frens in the internet

ursraj
Its really great fun to have a chat with the frens in the internet especially when u r alone and the just computer is with u with the support of the internet service,
it's even more fun when u find the someone of urs in the chatroom.

Thus don't forget to make the msn or yahoo id in the messenger.
you wil find more interesting.

urs
raj
wistom
That's right Its fun to have the internet.
If the computer dont have the internet that we cant chat with each other over the world.
Summer
I cant figure out what will happen if we dun have internet . Maybe we cant even meet in our whole life .
silentpark
well our world look completly else... instead of the internet we may use mobile phones much (if this is possible, :/ ) then we alrready do.. sms has an raplacment with much more space and the ability to add files..
(remember we also have computers.. so we have also files ! )

ok but i think we would have something else thats like the internet...
not that builded.. ohter protocols.. maybe better Wink

so it wouldn't be too bad... if we have no internet.. we would have other ways.. :
in this age communication is fast it its going to become faster!
ldnet
lmao what a thread to start, well back when i was like 13 or 14 i use to be on msn 24/7 but nowadays its so boring chatting with friends on msn, I proly go on msn 1ce in a month or from time to time to see whos on, otherwise I turn on my music and work on my site,graphics,games, anything on the computer. Just my opinion lol.
mceejaydee
If i don't have internet right now i'll be screaming. Internet is really fun.

Yay 100th post Very Happy
godam64
there are a lot of enjoyment using internet. sometimes i like to chat with my friends via yim. i hope un will take over internet from us for our own good.
Anttu^^
It is fun to chat @ home with my computer to people on the internet.. but i realy prefer just to go out with friends and meet new people in the real world Smile Cool
abone
Yes it's true.But ,internet also makes the people lazy.

like me..... Twisted Evil
tidruG
ldnet wrote:
lmao what a thread to start, well back when i was like 13 or 14 i use to be on msn 24/7 but nowadays its so boring chatting with friends on msn, I proly go on msn 1ce in a month or from time to time to see whos on, otherwise I turn on my music and work on my site,graphics,games, anything on the computer. Just my opinion lol.

I agree with that. The only difference is that I still spend a lot of time online, and though I'm signed into MSN/Yahoo Messengers, only select people are on my list... and majority of the time I spend online is on this site, moderating the forums or handling web-hosting accounts.
sana618
if the internet was not there i don't think that i'ld have ever met my best friend ever, who has helped me when i was at my lowest in life and encouraged me to look forward to life and the beautiful things in it. even now he encourages me to do some thing instead of being just about. thanks to him i'm in this forum and enjoying myself....
nigam
very true...it is really fun to chat or communicate with other people like here in frihost...we can learn something new...thanks for having such a great forums like frihost...
airh3ad
yeah i fell like in front of my friends when we chat together thanks to the creator of software to chat like yahoo etc. i will say also the chat rooms are a great place to meet and communicate with friends who share your interests. you'll find chat rooms for a world of topics from entertainment this is the best part is sharing like they said connecting people.
hlavco
Aside from instant messaging and Facebook, I don't really do much online with my friends in real life. It seems like I have an 'online' group of friends and an 'offline' group of friends.
Zombie
yes i like chattin with people on the internet. This is a great place to meet people who share your interest. And when you get bored, you can hop on the computer and always have someone to talk to.
SpellcasterDX
hlavco wrote:
Aside from instant messaging and Facebook, I don't really do much online with my friends in real life. It seems like I have an 'online' group of friends and an 'offline' group of friends.
Same here, unless I can't get in touch with one/some of my 'offline' friends, in which case I'll communicate with them online, if at all possible.
jiangshan
I have MSN and Yahoo and even Gtalk account,but few of my friend use those IM.In China they all use QQ,so I usualy use QQ to chat with my friends.Now I post in this forums as soon as I just chat with my girlfriend,Um it is so happy!
tony
jiangshan wrote:
I have MSN and Yahoo and even Gtalk account,but few of my friend use those IM.In China they all use QQ,so I usualy use QQ to chat with my friends.Now I post in this forums as soon as I just chat with my girlfriend,Um it is so happy!

QQ? It's a new one to me. Most of my frens in China will use skype. Weird..
soljarag
back when i was without power for 11 days I was going crazy. If i didn't have my backberry internet i have no idea what i would do. I can use AIM on it so i didn't have to waste my text messages....

Since i downloaded the browser Mini Opera, I can view full HTML pages, so I didn't feel like I totally lost power
truespeed
Has anyone added google friends connect to their sites yet?

Example site

For some reason it didnt load on my firefox,so if you can't view it on there try chrome or IE.
biljap
I have a lot of friends who don’t live close to me or who are just too busy so, using internet to chat when we have some free time is really awesome! And it’s cheap. And interesting, chat, video call, whatever…
It would be hard without internet to stay in touch with all of them, maybe after sometime it would be over but… I guess I would find another way – it would be harder but possible. Wink
Utopia GFR
First at all, I didn't really get it but I guess this is about Internet chat Smile

I think chatting on the Internet can not only be entertaining but also highly stimulating if you use those tools @ your work (that is my case, it's even better if you can manage that without losing track of your main tasks).

Basically like in all Peer to Peer applications (basics of spontaneous file Internet sharing), there are no restrictions to the "chatting zone" making it really cool and a friendly tool to use.

More and more people working in the corporate or in the non-profit field use chatting applications adding a nice e-socializing effect to their working hours.

Of course, some people tend to abuse the use of chatting whilst others will take things into consideration Smile

Finally, chatting can help people fight off loneliness and even contribute to make people happy (like in e-relationships turning into real life relationships but that's another story) Smile

ursraj wrote:
Its really great fun to have a chat with the frens in the internet especially when u r alone and the just computer is with u with the support of the internet service,
it's even more fun when u find the someone of urs in the chatroom.

Thus don't forget to make the msn or yahoo id in the messenger.
you wil find more interesting.

urs
raj
Donutey
I don't have any frens, though I do have friends.
crimson_aria
I used to be online in messengers for almost the entire day but now, I rarely log in. Now I only use it when I'm in the mood or when there's emergency. I kinda miss it though.
ankitdatashn
I chat with friends(only close ones) on internet. Normally dont chat much as I hjave other work to do but yes do reply to all the incoming messages.

Also Only 1 friend whom I have never met i chat with her, she's a nice person.
ProfessorY91
I need points so here goes.

Chatting over the internet has become so common, its exceeded time spent on the phone + texting combined. I'm no exception, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, all through Meebo (see Meebo.com). I dislike people who claim that chatting over the internet is unsafe, and should be restricted. As a parent, I would simply ask my children not to distribute personal information, and be quite clear about the consequences. If your kids are too dumb to understand, you haven't done a good job parenting.

Then theres the privacy issue. I haven't heard of anyone having their identity compromised, or their messages tracked or publicized when they...

1. Haven't committed some kind of crime.

2. Aren't stupid enough to give out their own information.

3. Don't know what a firewall is.

4. Have never heard of AntiVirus Software.

5. Haven't heard of an anonymous browsing software.

Educate thyself, people.

Y
Rhineus
I used to chat allot (yahoo, google, MSN, ICQ ect.) lol that is how I met all my ex-girlfriends. We got to talking and one day we met in person. lol... But this last one, she is a keeper. And now my wife. So, you can find love online.
Bluedoll
I enjoy and do see value in chattings online in the same way as I find chatting with people anywhere, in the mall, at a coffee shop or any public social event.

I do notice however for different reasons that chat is not always the same. Say, for example a second lanquage is being used and practiced by someone (which is a good thing) or another reason would be people are in the habit of using text on cell phones or in certain chat rooms etc. causes lanquage in chat to be either difficult to understand or simply valueless.

wts up cus u say tat m2 gues & stuff supose 2 mean sup i dunno not so great!

I guess it depends on whom you chat with.

Smile
chatrack
Hai Friends,

I too love chatting, Here I have one site which make it More More FUN.

It is "Chat Tracking" - Free

You can Find Exact location of your chat room buddy , also find his/her system time and other details too....

Most of all this programe is Free to join for all (by now)

TRY it

http://www.chatrack.frihost.net/?SignUp=Free

Laughing

Thanks - Happy Xmas
Xaferrow
i used to chat at www.avacschat.com

give it a try Laughing
PennyLane
I like msn if I wanna say something quickly to one of my friends. But most of the time I just don't use it. I couldn't imagine living without internet!!
chatrack
Hi,

Chating is FUN with this site TOOL (free)

www.chatrack.frihost.net

Give a try!
deanhills
I'm very cautious from two points of view: first one, I would like to know whom I chat with, and since I do not, this is not really for me: second one, someone could easily try and get access to your computer this way. Think the only time when chat is OK, is if you know who you are chatting with.
Kaseas
My girlfriend and I talk on msn all the time.
mrcool
i used msn, ym, and gmail to chat with my sister in EU and to chat with my friends in US. it is very convenient for both of us who is apart from each other. it is one way to lessen money rather than on the phone conversation...
isnawan
i meet my girlfriend by chatting Embarassed Laughing
guissmo
Spend as much time as you want in the Internet but remember there's still a cool dangerous exciting life outside and it's called RL. Very Happy
ankitdatashn
these days I am not getting enough time to use internet as I am far from my hometown doing my computers trainning in a small time and there are not many cyber cafes here and they dont allow to use office computers for casual purpose, guess I am doomed!!! Sad
shkumbin
i use to chat all the time, wherever I got on : mIRC, Skype, MSN or Yahoo, it was a non-stop marathon, but now I have stoped I dont find it that interesting anymore....
Mrs Lycos
Yeah i love to chat with friends in msn =D i have a friend with i have talked for 5 years , and we still have soo much fun chatting . =P
I have fall in love with online guys . Rolling Eyes
And have soooo much fun
Zombie
I like chatting with friends on MMos thats really fun =)
tchaunt
If we didn't have internet, most of you all would learn how to spell words, use grammar, and capitalize letters. Imagine how much you could learn about-dare I say it-punctuation!
(I'm sorry. I just had to throw that in.)

On topic:
I like using gTalk (Google Talk) to chat with some of my friends. I also use MSN and the chat service built into Gmail.
Fatality
I take for granted the access I get with the internet. I talk to people I know personally as well as people I have never met in person over the internet every day. Without the internet, I would be terribly bored since I spend most of my time on the internet playing online games.
spring567
I used to chat on ICQ ,but now no have much time to do that .
Jamatu
I used to use MSN/AOL etc all the time back in school but don't see the point anymore. I'd rather go out for a drink to chat with friends instead. Even when I'm playing on games I more often than not use voice chat.
andredesignz
Interent is the BEST it makes me a genius
deanhills
andredesignz wrote:
Interent is the BEST it makes me a genius

Right, it's almost like having your own private detective, and all you have to do is just type in some key words. Really brilliant! And very empowering.
carlospro7
yeah, I don't know anymore. Maybe when I was 14 or so, I used to enjoy chatting online. Now... not so much. I have my messenger on in case I need to quickly communicate with a friend. Otherwise I prefer to use the phone to have longer conversations.
Crazy_Canuck
I spend a lot of time chatting on message boards. I've met a great bunch of people that way. I'm just as close to some of them as I am to "real-life" friends.
Ghost900
I use MSN Messenger mostly and I also use Skype but I only really talk with my brother on Skype.

I also use Ventrillo to talk to my friends in Guild Wars that I don't know in person.

I am not really worried about talking to people I don't know that well as long as it stays online. Very Happy
CosmicDisturbance
I don't know where I would be on the internet.

I would most likely be sucking on a light bulb like this kid at my school..... a little strange, indeed.
pumpin
wow i can't just imagine the possibilities of not having internet and chatting applications. Its so fun, easy and even flexible-like i have a chatting software on my phone!(yamee) which allows me to keep in toch with my friends even on the road!!!
No internet, no life!!!!!
andersonic
IRC is my vice. Been using for more than 7 years now, although for 2 years I just idled constantly. I'm using it more and more and begining to become a slacker again. Mad
mk12327
Though i must agree with most of the posts about the advantages of using the Internet to chat with friends and gaining new knowledge, I have to admit that some of the posts pointed out the fact that we DO NOT revolves around the Internet. There are definitely many other ways and mediums in which we could communicate with our friends. It seems pretty scary to me when I see so many posts about them putting so much time and effort in using the Internet. Sometimes you simply have to get away from the computer and physically meet out your friends.