FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


searching web hosting space





ursraj
It's a very difficult task to find a web space on the web. it becomes even more worse when you r lack of money and u r searching it for free.
I spent many days on searching such sites that give u the free space with
support of database and php.
finally i found frihost one of the best sites that will give u the required space without any adds at all.

dont forget to make ur accounts here as soon as possible.
bye

ursraj
godam64
i know a lot of free hosting like frihost. and some of them don't require any forum post. try to figure it yourself. don't ask me.
cnnet
you can find out that most of the reasult is of no use for you
while this can't be prevent
myrevolt
Not to be hypocritical, but when I can't understand you, simply because of your grammar then there are problems that need to be resolved. I have used MANY different hosts, from CS 2000, to Hot Yellow 97, to Big Step, to Angelfire, to blogs such as Blurty, LiveJournal, Xanga, Myspace, and Blogger. For all around service, functionality, ease of use and lack of ads on the pages, Frihost has been the best hands down. However blogging tools such as Blogger may be your route depending on your own reasons, personally I use Blogger (owned by Google) to host some of my blogs and for others I use Blogger's service in combination with Frihost's server to host. Many thanks to Bondings Very Happy New users, enjoy your stay and please don't spam the forums Rolling Eyes
GDG
yup, true frihost is the best. and BONDINGS is the best dude out there for giving us 250 mb of free space with no ad support. thats pretty crazy for a person to give out like that. so thnx a lot BONDINGS!!! Very Happy
budazz
right right right
wistom
I find the website for months. most of them need money. Just less of them free. But they the space or blandwith is little . Others the speed is slow. just i find out this site. Its very good, just one thing that we need to post topic everyday.
saiyeek
I agree to whatever you say. Frihost is the most stable free webhosting service provider. I have tried other freehosting sites but I had to lose my data because because they deleted my data for no reason. You chose frihost, its ok and carry on. I like frihost, its easy to use. And about forum posting, I like it because its always nice to get reply from other frihosters and I can share my ideas and views. Previously I found forum posting was something like I would hate. But I'm loving it!!
linux1993
Yeah, many companies provides services like frihost. But it will be a hard work to find them. Always I have a question: how does frihost make money without adding ads on websites hosted by it? Who can explain the reasons to me.
darthrevan
linux1993 wrote:
Yeah, many companies provides services like frihost. But it will be a hard work to find them. Always I have a question: how does frihost make money without adding ads on websites hosted by it? Who can explain the reasons to me.


I can't really explain it, since I don't know the details. I know the ads on the forum is atleast one way that this service gets its money for this service.
rx9876
darthrevan wrote:
linux1993 wrote:
Yeah, many companies provides services like frihost. But it will be a hard work to find them. Always I have a question: how does frihost make money without adding ads on websites hosted by it? Who can explain the reasons to me.


I can't really explain it, since I don't know the details. I know the ads on the forum is atleast one way that this service gets its money for this service.


I'm wondering too.
Maybe there are other incomes to cover this free service.
standready
myrevolt wrote:
Not to be hypocritical, but when I can't understand you, simply because of your grammar

You need to realize that for many here on Frihost, English is NOT primary language. I give many of them credit for doing so well (even better than a few others).
Back yo topic: Yes Frihost is very kind and all that is asked in return is a little posting in this great community. Of course, does help if you hit an "ad" every once in a while.
deanhills
standready wrote:
Of course, does help if you hit an "ad" every once in a while.
It's never happened to me yet .... wait a minute, I did hit an ad out of curiosity once on the Home Page of Frihost when I was not logged in. Some really interesting ads in that particular spot, in the banner area of the Frihost home page, to do with web hosting.
grofet
many free hosting offer have a lot of restriction and limitation
here in frihost have minimum restriction and limitation for newbie webmasters
Related topics
Do you use a CMS script?
Choosing Between Free or Paid Web Hosting
how to get web hosting
is this really a free web hosting site??
Why am I not allowed to read How to request a web hosting th
how to make web hosting
The Definative Web Hosting Guide
Free hotmail.ru email and web hosting!
Web Hosting
How can I make a site on my web hosting with a link to forum
Its already Mid Feb... when would i get my free web hosting?
Is free web hosting sustainable?
web hosting?
web hosting india
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.