FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


HOLLY WEEK STARTS NEXT WEEK





johans
I will remind all Roman Catholics that Holly-week starts by Early next week April 2.. This will remind us all with the Good things God has ever do to us..

Have a Good day to everyone!
coolclay
Um can you explain Holly week, I've never heard of it. Shouldn't you thank God everyday for the things he does?
johans
Hollyweek in Roman Catholic is more like to reflect Jesus on what He has done for us it like ask for forgiveness and every year its a traditional event or celebration in memory of Jesus. Most countries celebrate this event are Roman Catholic in Religion specially here in the Philippines..
Vanilla
coolclay wrote:
Um can you explain Holly week, I've never heard of it. Shouldn't you thank God everyday for the things he does?


Here in Brazil we have Holy week too. It's a time when we remember the death (on Holy Friday, april 6th) and the resurrection (Holy Sunday, april 8th) of Jesus. Something like that. On sunday, we celebrate Easter with chocolate eggs. I'm not a Catholic, but I do enjoy the eggs. Very Happy

These dates change through the years (the exact dates are based on calculations done by the Roman Catholic Church), but here they're important because our major holyday - Carnaval - is based on these dates too. Wink
johans
Now my vacation and off to work starts tomorrow.. Holly Wednesday!! long vacation.. excited to go some other places here in Philippines..
spinout
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! Laughing
jilbs
Have a blessed holy week everyone Smile
Vanilla
spinout wrote:
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! Laughing


Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view. Wink
IceCreamTruck
spinout wrote:
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! Laughing


lol! Great comment, Spinout! Made me laugh.
Afaceinthematrix
Vanilla wrote:
spinout wrote:
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! :lol:


Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view. ;)


That's just irrational and dangerous - and I always hate it when people say that ("You need to respect every religion/point-of-view"). Think about the statement for just a minute: Are you going to respect the idea that Jews, Poles, etc. should be locked up in camps and murdered by the millions? Are you going to respect the idea that you should fly airplanes into buildings because of your religion? Are you going to respect the idea that there is a caste system and some people are born superior to others and we should treat some people terribly because of this? You see what happens when you respect every religion/point-of-view? It's dangerous, irrational, and absurd. Furthermore, the idea that you should is what stops any sort of change when someone is using their belief/point-of-view/religion/whatever to do something WRONG. If you respect it, then the wrong with never be righted.

What you need to do is respect everyone's RIGHT to believe what they want but you surely don't have to respect that actual belief/religion/point-of-view and most of the time you certainly SHOULD NOT.
Vanilla
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
spinout wrote:
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! Laughing


Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view. Wink


That's just irrational and dangerous - and I always hate it when people say that ("You need to respect every religion/point-of-view"). Think about the statement for just a minute: Are you going to respect the idea that Jews, Poles, etc. should be locked up in camps and murdered by the millions? Are you going to respect the idea that you should fly airplanes into buildings because of your religion? Are you going to respect the idea that there is a caste system and some people are born superior to others and we should treat some people terribly because of this? You see what happens when you respect every religion/point-of-view? It's dangerous, irrational, and absurd. Furthermore, the idea that you should is what stops any sort of change when someone is using their belief/point-of-view/religion/whatever to do something WRONG. If you respect it, then the wrong with never be righted.

What you need to do is respect everyone's RIGHT to believe what they want but you surely don't have to respect that actual belief/religion/point-of-view and most of the time you certainly SHOULD NOT.


Oh baby, I bow to your ability of twisting one's words. That's exactly what I've said, yes. I agree with terrorist attacks and nazis. Because I agree with everything people do in the name of religion. My exact words, indeed. Wink
Afaceinthematrix
Vanilla wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
spinout wrote:
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! :lol:


Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view. ;)


That's just irrational and dangerous - and I always hate it when people say that ("You need to respect every religion/point-of-view"). Think about the statement for just a minute: Are you going to respect the idea that Jews, Poles, etc. should be locked up in camps and murdered by the millions? Are you going to respect the idea that you should fly airplanes into buildings because of your religion? Are you going to respect the idea that there is a caste system and some people are born superior to others and we should treat some people terribly because of this? You see what happens when you respect every religion/point-of-view? It's dangerous, irrational, and absurd. Furthermore, the idea that you should is what stops any sort of change when someone is using their belief/point-of-view/religion/whatever to do something WRONG. If you respect it, then the wrong with never be righted.

What you need to do is respect everyone's RIGHT to believe what they want but you surely don't have to respect that actual belief/religion/point-of-view and most of the time you certainly SHOULD NOT.


Oh baby, I bow to your ability of twisting one's words. That's exactly what I've said, yes. I agree with terrorist attacks and nazis. Because I agree with everything people do in the name of religion. My exact words, indeed. ;)


Twisting one's words? What in the Hell are you talking about? I'll tell you EXACTLY what you said. You said, "Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view." You said that you like to respect EVERY religion/point-of-view. What am I supposed to get from the word "every"? Some? If you mean some, then say the word some - not every. Don't try to be sarcastic here to make me look like some ass who, as you put it, twisted your words. I don't appreciate you accusing me of twisting your words when all I did was take exactly what you said, that you like to respect EVERY religion/point-of-view, which, includes terrorism (often based on RELIGIOUS POINT-OF-VIEWS) and Nazism and other things.

Also, the idea of respecting everyone's point-of-views and religion is an extremely popular idea that you often here in any debate/philosophy forum that, I believe, is completely misguided, dangerous, and irrational.
IceCreamTruck
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
spinout wrote:
i thought it must be wrong... Buddy Holly died in februari! Laughing


Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view. Wink


That's just irrational and dangerous - and I always hate it when people say that ("You need to respect every religion/point-of-view"). Think about the statement for just a minute: Are you going to respect the idea that Jews, Poles, etc. should be locked up in camps and murdered by the millions? Are you going to respect the idea that you should fly airplanes into buildings because of your religion? Are you going to respect the idea that there is a caste system and some people are born superior to others and we should treat some people terribly because of this? You see what happens when you respect every religion/point-of-view? It's dangerous, irrational, and absurd. Furthermore, the idea that you should is what stops any sort of change when someone is using their belief/point-of-view/religion/whatever to do something WRONG. If you respect it, then the wrong with never be righted.

What you need to do is respect everyone's RIGHT to believe what they want but you surely don't have to respect that actual belief/religion/point-of-view and most of the time you certainly SHOULD NOT.


Oh baby, I bow to your ability of twisting one's words. That's exactly what I've said, yes. I agree with terrorist attacks and nazis. Because I agree with everything people do in the name of religion. My exact words, indeed. Wink


Twisting one's words? What in the Hell are you talking about? I'll tell you EXACTLY what you said. You said, "Although I'm not a Catholic, I do like to respect every religion/point of view." You said that you like to respect EVERY religion/point-of-view. What am I supposed to get from the word "every"? Some? If you mean some, then say the word some - not every. Don't try to be sarcastic here to make me look like some ass who, as you put it, twisted your words. I don't appreciate you accusing me of twisting your words when all I did was take exactly what you said, that you like to respect EVERY religion/point-of-view, which, includes terrorism (often based on RELIGIOUS POINT-OF-VIEWS) and Nazism and other things.

Also, the idea of respecting everyone's point-of-views and religion is an extremely popular idea that you often here in any debate/philosophy forum that, I believe, is completely misguided, dangerous, and irrational.


OK, my point now is to remind everyone that no progress is being made here and things are heating up.

Vanilla, your words are trollish. Your logic is flawed, and you must have a lot of internal conflict because respecting everyone is like trying to make everyone happy. It's simply not going to happen. Saying that you believe in terror attacks, or what people do in the name of religion, is out right wrong and really immature. Building things up takes collaboration, teamwork, friendship, and this is what we believe in. Destroying things is easy, and almost never brave. The reason you believe in religion and terror is because you are weak.

That said, Afaceinthematrix, I appreciate the things you've said, but give the troll a break. Vanilla's life will always be his own torture. You can only make good decisions to help better your life, and yelling at Vanilla for being stupid is not helping you even though it may feel good. Suffice to say: You are right in what you say, and wrong in who you are saying it to. Our only hope is that some third party observes some new way to love people on frihost and not a new way to be annoying or be annoyed by them.

We're all totally stupid, and we need to look at way to improve our situation, and stop spending so much energy on silly things like religion, or explaining to Vanilla the million and two ways that he is wrong! Honestly, I get a real sense of weakness from Vanilla's direction. Maybe we can show him some positive aspects of life that don't involve holding or being held in fear.

Any further sanctioning of terrorist acts or showing support for terrorism will incite me to action, BTW, and I will organize efforts to specifically bring all of your transgressions before the proper authorities be them frihost or law enforcement, so if you are going to condone terrorism you'd better hope you don't live in the USA. I've lost friends, so terrorism is not a light subject for me.

I watched one of my family friends put his sister in the ground in Israel. Israel has apologized to him and his family for the loss, and so I bear the country no ill will, as they grieved with us.
loremar
I think Vanilla was trying to be sarcastic when she said I agree with terror attacks and nazis. So calling it trollish is maybe kinda unfair, I think.

Personally, there are some things I respect about the Catholic religion. One of 'em is holy week and other holidays; I'm not talking about the 'observing the religious part' but I'm talking about people having free time to have fun or do good things during the seasons. It doesn't matter whether it's about the day of the God of mosquitoes or the Goddess of maggots day, free time is free time. The other thing that I respect about the Catholic religion is the fact that they built some good old beautiful churches and monuments, don't they just look beautiful?

On the other hand, I think the rest of it is just a pile of s***. Razz
ocalhoun
Well, this topic is generating a LOT of reports, but I don't think anything wrong has been done.

Afaceinthematrix is technically correct.
saying "I respect every point of view" means you respect the points of view of even the worst people.

If you're not okay with that, you should qualify your statement a bit more when you say which points of view you do and don't respect.
Afaceinthematrix
ocalhoun wrote:
Well, this topic is generating a LOT of reports, but I don't think anything wrong has been done.

Afaceinthematrix is technically correct.
saying "I respect every point of view" means you respect the points of view of even the worst people.

If you're not okay with that, you should qualify your statement a bit more when you say which points of view you do and don't respect.


What exactly are these reports for? When you report a topic, you see:

Quote:
Spam (A post promoting a website, service or entity - this one is not meant for poor quality posts (strict definition of spam).)
Gibberish (Posting nonsense, like random characters or words behind each other.)
Poor Quality Posts (Posts with a very poor quality or very short and without any real meaning.)
Copy Paste (Copy-pasting posts, text or articles from other websites or users without quotes.)
Language (A post completely not compliant with our spelling rules, like plain '1337' speak, foul language, bypassing the word filter, ...)
Referral Links (A post containing a referral link.)
TOS Violation (Posting links or content related to warez, torrents, serials, hacking, ...)
Flaming (A post trying to 'flame' up the discussion in unwanted/aggressive ways.)
Insulting (A post insulting other users or groups of people. Including racism, sexism, ...)

Adult (An adult post, not suitable to a 13+ audience, like containing nudity or violence.)
Personal Information (A post containing personal information which shouldn't be displayed publicly.)
Accident (A post which was posted by accident or with errors - like a post submitted twice.)



So which ones are being checked? Because the only ones that might-possibly-sort-of-but-only-if-you're-trying-to-make-it ones that apply are the bolded ones. But I highly doubt there are any poor quality posts. They all seem to state an idea and then try to support it. And this is in no way flaming or insulting. Someone just made a post and all I said (quoting myself) was, "Think about the statement for just a minute: [then listed cases where I really hope Vanilla's statement didn't apply]." Then I get some sarcastic remark saying that I accused him/her of agreeing with Nazi ideal... When clearly I never accused that. All I did was point out examples where the original statement did not hold.

So it annoys me that someone would even find a reason to report this when, as you said, nothing wrong was done. Some people just have no ability to look at statements objectively and analyze them for what they are so when they read someone doing that they get offended that someone else can actually think about what someone says and then analyze it... I get used to people thinking I'm "offensive"
IceCreamTruck
Just FYI, I too have been misunderstood. I had no problem with Afaceinthematrix, as the statements coming from that direction seem intelligent, well thought, and consider the views of other people.

Vanilla appears to be surface reading, snapping to judgement, and making some very poor taste remarks with sarcasm that even fooled me into thinking she was serious at first.

You won't find me posting the statement "That's exactly what I've said, yes. I agree with terrorist attacks and nazis. Because I agree with everything people do in the name of religion. My exact words, indeed."

I still think this comment will continue to generate much more reports as people read the thread. The comment is in poor taste, if not an actual trolling offense. We've all done it at times, so we just need someone to quickly correct the situation here, so we all can move on.

I realize that I too have snap judged, but is it trending that way in reports? My mistake was in reading the exact words that she was saying, and I didn't realize that she was being sarcastic because everything tonal is missing from the statement, and no body language. I wish it didn't change things that much, but sarcasm is a problem in text -- common knowledge.

Now that I have read this thread again I see that I was mistaken, but I still find that statement hard to handle. Sarcasm means to rip flesh from bone, and it lives up to it's name. Expect more reports.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I realize that I too have snap judged,
I'm sorry to say because I like you very much ICT but you certainly have misjudged Vanilla. She (not he) did not deserve ANY of this nonsense. I understood FULLY what she meant the first time round hours before Matrix responded. She was saying Happy Easter to Catholics. Then someone trolled over that, and she responded to the troll in jest.

This as far as I know is supposed to be the GENERAL CHAT Forum. This thread was supposed to wish those who are Catholics a Happy Easter. What you did in my mind was to show your intolerance for religion. And not even in one sentence. Vanilla is a qualified veterinary surgeon, very modest and VERY bright. She got it the first time round before you even said what you wanted to say.

What is particularly sad is that you and Matrix aren't regular posters. You only visit here occasionally. Vanilla is a regular poster who makes GREAT quality posts REGULARLY. The kind we need at Frihost yet you seem to be happy to chase away from here. Loremar knows Vanilla as he is posting regularly. So do I. She is one of the most wonderful Frihosters we have in our community here and she most certainly did not deserve this ATTACK from the two of you. Do me a favour and go read her posts over the last couple of months and then come back and read her posts here again and hopefully you will be ashamed with your response. As I am for both of you.

@Ocalhoun. No rules may have been broken that are written down in the Frihost TOS, but harm has been done to a fellow Frihoster. Can we afford to lose quality posters like Vanilla at Frihost? Does any person really care around here?
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I realize that I too have snap judged,
I'm sorry to say because I like you very much ICT but you certainly have misjudged Vanilla. She (not he) did not deserve ANY of this nonsense. I understood FULLY what she meant the first time round hours before Matrix responded. She was saying Happy Easter to Catholics. Then someone trolled over that, and she responded to the troll in jest.


Dean, you're awesome, always are. I love your honesty! Right to how you feel, so I can show you ALL that I do care in observing your feelings which you have made known.

Matrix -- I agree with dean that your comment in the thread may have been misinterpreted as an attack, and could have been better received as a pm... I dunno, as I too found her response in poor judgement and responded in form with my own lack of judgement. I still don't feel that your comments were unjustified.

Vanilla -- Your comment was misunderstood, by me, captain obvious, so maybe in the future you can remember this event and not censor yourself, but simply go over the expected impact of your statements, and try to give people a decent response even when they aren't doing the best job of describing what they are trying to say or ask of you. I felt you did not make attempts to understand what matrix was leading at, but got defensive and completely ignored his questions. Show us a picture of respecting everyone's views that doesn't include the Nazis or Vlad the Impaler because these people are a part of the history of the world that we see, people alive like them are the problem, and the rub has always been tolerance verses freedom. I avoid sarcasm in my writing for your understanding, please do so for our understanding. Dean seems to have enough confidence in you to come to your defense, so I will trust him that you are not the kind of person who wants to leave misunderstood. Please do not feel attacked by me, as you don't like Nazis and Terrorism, so most of my comments should run off like water at this point, as that wasn't what you meant.

Dean -- these are the worst, and yes, I have hated every one that I have created and have remorse that you can't go back and gain understanding and how replies forever commit previous statements, and it's left up to everyone to be strong people to come back to an issue and lay it to rest, if at all. My only defense is that I never want to say anything that is way overboard in case I don't have all the facts, such as this thread, and I still stand by everything I said even without going back and reading it to make sure I didn't say anything unjustified by some means because I edit heavily for that before I send. I'm not hear to offend, but I have no problem letting people know that I am pretty sensitive to the topic of terrorism, and I basically saw red instantly when I read the words "I believe in terrorism, and anything done in the name of religion". I guess I'm having a bad day too, then, because I obviously overreacted. You should not believe that I came here to religion bash -- that is not characteristic of me, and I'm hurt that you would jump to that conclusion. I have offended you in the past, somehow, and for that I am sorry. I don't religion bash, but I'm not very tolerant at all, I know. Religion bashing is a form of bullying in which one person attempts to oppress another person, and has no intention of changing them for the better. Honestly, I hope to be friends with anyone that I have serious discussions about religion with and I hope that they are able to find truth instead of being handed lies. Religion is responsible for more deaths than disease, and I don't take religions horrible impact on humanity lightly any more, but at the same time I don't project my thoughts on people, or force them on people. What I really enjoy is a good "why don't you believe in god?" question with a serious person asking who wants my honest answer. People get it back from me because I've been abused with religion my whole life, and if they are pushing then I push back, but remember... they can change, learn, grow, and become my friends. I still respect people, and I respected Vanilla even though she's probably a pretty smart cookie I think she handled matrix inquiry in the worst way possible -- fanned the flames, and didn't show a lot of respect herself. It would have been better to ignore his comments then respond how she did, and I'm a little surprised that she's getting your complete unquestioning defense.

Holly Week facts that I did not know: Some countries in Africa actually observe this holiday of which I was formerly unaware. Church bells don't typically ring, and that's something I've never noticed. And, in the Philippines they act out Jesus reuniting with Mary in heaven after the resurrection but using large wooden statues of Jesus and Mary and they procession them towards one another to illustrate this meeting in heaven. Other than that I've been exposed to most of the Easter tradition that has been adopted by the modern christian church. I believe "Holly Week" in the topic is actually misspelled "Holy Week" but I was researching to see where I had heard anything about the Holly branch associated with this holiday, and I did not find any reference to Holly branches. There is a lot of mention of palm leaves as these are used in the rituals, and eventually, in the Philippines, are taken home and hung over the doorway to ward off evil spirits.

Can someone please explain the palm branches better? This seems to be a huge contradiction of terms as warding off evil spirits isn't observed in modern christianity. According to the Bible one must but speak the name of Jesus and the demons respond in fear, so warding them off in advance seems pointless if the sanctity of Jesus supposedly provides this protection automatically. It's a different religion though, and I'm curious how this older practice seems to come from outside christianity. I'll research it further as well, if someone could help.
Vanilla
I think that I must say that my comment was took out of context and then judged, and that really annoyed me. People are quick to judge and to make assumptions based on the littlest things, and I really don't like that. Yes, I was being sarcastic and I thought that it was clear in my post. I'll think about people like you when using sarcasm again. So, to make it clear: I'm against every form of terrorism (including State terrorism) and I am not a nazi. Since I'm half-Italian, I think I should say that I'm not a fascist too.

This topic used to be about a very important Catholic Holiday. It should be about love and about renewing you faith. As I said, I'm not a Catholic, I'm an agnostic theist. I understand the importance of this Holiday and I was sad to see a guy posting here just for the sake of making a lame joke. This is why I was talking about respect. I was raised in a Catholic family and this is a very important date to them. Some people love to point how intolerant religion can be and the harm that can be done. But they don't see themselves as intolerant either.

As for you Dean, I really don't know what to say. I didn't know what I've made to deserve such kind words from you. I must say that you almost made me cry. Thank you so much. Very Happy

And thank you, Loremar. For seeing beyond the absurdity.
IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
Since I'm half-Italian, I think I should say that I'm not a fascist too.


Insightful, this is perfect. This is exactly what I knew could pop out of you instead; something that makes us think about something we may not have considered, and gives more information into who you are. This was an intriguing statement, believe it or not.

Vanilla wrote:
I'll think about people like you when using sarcasm again


Vanilla, this is a derogatory, and inflammatory way of saying what I feel you really meant: "I'll think about people with your perspective when using sarcasm"

One defines your statement, and one uses ambiguous pronouns that can easily be interpreted as hostile. Avoid that kind of verbiage, and say what you really mean instead by reading the impact of your statements, or simply be prepared to ward off more questioning replies.

Being directly mean will eventually cause people to ignore you. Being indirect will cause people to challenge you, often.

I'd rather you have said: "I'll think about people being stupid when using sarcasm again" or more directly "I'll think about you being stupid when using sarcasm again"

Heck, I'd agree with you that my response to your particular statement was pretty stupid. Or I can simply remember that I'm not stupid, but I have my moments with the best of them, and let the comment slide off me like water.

To all -- I really didn't want to come back like I have to have the last word with Vanilla, and I don't need the last word here. I'm actually VERY happy to have Vanilla back in this discussion because she said she was going to not reply, and I think it was HUGE that she did even if that too wasn't exactly perfect, I'm just trying to make a friendly suggestion on Vanilla's new statement that I felt was directed at me, and a little open to interpretation, so I illustrate how here and now. I for one, have been completely misunderstood because my actual intention is to support Vanilla in attempting to respect everyone, and their beliefs, but I openly hold no delusion that this will always be possible and life is a series of one hard choice after another as always.

To end I have apologized to Vanilla for my statements, and it is her choice to forgive me or not. I hope to get forgiveness from everyone as I'm not always easy to live with, but I can be a great friend if you give me a chance to show you how much I care about what you feel. There are a lot of cleaver people on Frihost, and afaceinthematrix, loremar, vanilla, deanhills, ocalhoun, and too many more friends to list are intelligent and deserve me taking time to gain an understanding of each of your unique perspectives when you take the time to write them out.

BTW, did anyone get anything on the history of the tradition of the palm branch?
Vanilla
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Being directly mean will eventually cause people to ignore you. Being indirect will cause people to challenge you, often.


I'll leave it like that. I love being challenged. But NOT here, in this topic. If you want, open a new topic and I will love to debate this issues with you. I don't know what you'll think of me when you get to know me more. Sincerely, it doesn't matter. But keep this topic as a nice quiet place for all the Catholics here in Frihost to wish a Happy Easter to each other.

IceCreamTruck wrote:
To all -- I really didn't want to come back like I have to have the last word with Vanilla, and I don't need the last word here. I'm actually VERY happy to have Vanilla back in this discussion because she said she was going to not reply, and I think it was HUGE that she did even if that too wasn't exactly perfect, I'm just trying to make a friendly suggestion on Vanilla's new statement that I felt was directed at me, and a little open to interpretation, so I illustrate how here and now. I for one, have been completely misunderstood because my actual intention is to support Vanilla in attempting to respect everyone, and their beliefs, but I openly hold no delusion that this will always be possible and life is a series of one hard choice after another as always.


Yep, I didn't want to keep feeding this topic since it deviated absurdly. But since ocalhoun gave me the green light and since I saw Dean's post, I needed to. I already explained myself and I think it's enough. As I said, if you want to keep discussing this matter, open a new topic and I will gladly join you.
deanhills
Ah Vanilla ... am enormously relieved and very happy to see that all of this has been resolved. That made my day. And yes, let's reserve this thread for wishing all Catholics a Happy Easter. Which I sincerely do.
Afaceinthematrix
I should also add, Vanilla, don't be hostile when people simply point out the meaning of what you said. Like I said, when I read that you respected everyone's belief, ALL I said was that it was irrational/dangerous and [b]"Think about the statement for just a minute: [then I posted examples]." I didn't say anything rude, aggressive, or mean. All I did was simply point out examples of why your statement was flawed. I expected your response to be something like, "Ah yeah I didn't think about that. Okay, I respect most people's beliefs as long as they aren't violent, dangerous, etc." Instead, for some reason that I cannot figure out, you got mad and we got to this and people started reporting the topic (which I still cannot figure out). Don't get mad when people point out flaws in what you said.... Just use that to improve things that you say....
IceCreamTruck
It is a Happy Easter, Indeed! Honestly, I love you guys! Vanilla, afaceinthematrix, and Dean are awesome for helping me on a mistake. That makes you big people, because we've spent some time on this topic.

I created another Easter topic concerning Easter tradition that I would appreciate some help with, as I am curious about some of the different practice, especially those of the Philippines, which we appear to have some Philippine members in this topic. That spurred my research into how they observe the holiday. It's a HUGE deal to them, probably with much higher participation rates, per capita, than their US counterpart.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-135943.html#1085288

Again, thanks, everyone! This might be a broken topic, but I think it shows frihost strength much more than it shows weakness.
Related topics
Know ur age!!!
The BoSs
Whats the latest gig (concert) you went to?
RC (Radio Control) Cars/Trucks
Three Dickless Guys
Its already Mid Feb... when would i get my free web hosting?
Im confused
Mid-February
When will new request be accepted.?
Kings of Chaos
Tattoos
CivilizeD DezignS Custom Gaming Sig Shop
Exams?
Hollyweek starts!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.