FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maburaho

Laptus
Another anime i'm posting today, (lol) has anyone watched this one? It's another sweet anime I've watched a week ago.

Description: Our main character is the seventeen-year-old high school student Kazuki Shikimori. He attends the elite school Aoi Academy, which trains people in the art of using magic. As for his grades, it would be faster to count his rank starting from the bottom. On top of that, he can only use magic eight times in his whole life because he’ll turn into dust if he uses up his magic. Thus, he spends his days depressed, unable to even use magic.

One day, a girl named Yuuna Miyama shows up in front of him. "From now on, we're husband and wife!" While he is still shocked, Kuriko Kazetsubaki and Rin Kamishiro also appear before him. They have but one goal: To get Kazuki's genes that hold the world's most powerful magic...

What destiny awaits the failure of a wizard, Kazuki Shikimori, who is suddenly being pursued by three beautiful girls!?

Episodes:
01. They Came ...
02. It Fell ...
03. She Left ...
04. He Saw ...
05. He Did It ...
06. They Found Out ...
07. They Met ...
08. They Did It ...
09. He Used It ...
10. It Grew ...
11. It Opened ...
12. He Disappeared ...
13. He Came Back ...
14. He Got Drawn In ...
15. He Went Up ...
16. They Peeked ...
17. She Decided ...
18. They Were Set Up ... Dosue
19. She Came Back ... Dosue
20. It Was Sent ...
21. It Lit Up ...
22. He Was Protected ...
23. He Was Seen ...
24. It Was Over ...

Episode names are really strange, but it is a very interesting anime.
loremar
Sounds like an interesting anime. I also notice you're using one of the characters in your avatar LOL.
Laptus
loremar wrote:
Sounds like an interesting anime. I also notice you're using one of the characters in your avatar LOL.

Yeah. (lol)
ato784
I have to say that this is probably one of the most unique anime's that I have ever watched. I liked the ending, but I really hated Yuuna Miyama at the end...