FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello!

MrNovus
Hey guys, my name is Mattew and I am 16 years old. Some of my interests include PC gaming, Photoshop, forums, and lately managing communities. Currently, I have not started my community managing "career", but I am more than well-aware of how to do so, especially with the staff team. My initial goal is to just be a manager of the site; maintain order within the staff team and the community members, and end up "hiring" (I will hopefully get some free help) someone to assist me with setting up a smooth-looking forum.
Laptus
Hey Matt! Nice to meet you. Wink
deanhills
MrNovus wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Mattew and I am 16 years old. Some of my interests include PC gaming, Photoshop, forums, and lately managing communities. Currently, I have not started my community managing "career", but I am more than well-aware of how to do so, especially with the staff team. My initial goal is to just be a manager of the site; maintain order within the staff team and the community members, and end up "hiring" (I will hopefully get some free help) someone to assist me with setting up a smooth-looking forum.
Welcome to Frihost Matthew. I'm curious about community managing. How does one get into it for a career?