FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gaming With Da Masta Episode 2

XchaosX
Here is episode 2 from my new episodic web series Gaming With Da Masta. I go over how to get the Untouchable trophy/achievement in Mass Effect 3 I also provide in this video some tips and tricks on how to survive 11 waves of the Geth in Multiplayer. ENJOY!!!!

Pomelete
WoW looks pretty good.
XchaosX
Thanks
drunkenkoz
The quality isn't that great and I got bored watching the video like 2 minutes in. You need to make these 20 minute videos more exciting but being more enthusiastic when explaining how to do stuff.
XchaosX
I am going to make my future videos a lot shorter they are way to long and google wont accept my request for my videos to be monetized because they are a little too long. and as far as enthusiasm I am working on that 2
drunkenkoz
I have a youtube partner channel where I monetize my videos. On average my videos can go from 5-20 minutes depending on what kind of video I make. In order to monetize your own videos you need to be getting thousand of views, hundreds of subscribers, and tons of daily comments and ratings on your videos. There really isn't any point in even trying to put ads on your video since it only has 11 views. You aren't even going to get a penny for that.
boxx
You have something great going here, you just need to improve your video quality a bit and learn to not bore us with your constant chatter.
XchaosX
Thanks that mean alot I am using the igrabber video capture which is a 35 dollar device made for vcr recording but I really needed to start somewhere. and as far as my constant chatter I have been working on some ways on improving that with shorter videos maybe have another person talk with me since I made this video but right now I am taking a break till I finish this semester because these classes are like hard and havent had time to do anything else anyways.
busaboss
The video is really really good but you should make it a little shorter. And a better video quality would be awesome too. Cool