FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey guys

Gubber
Seeing as this is introductins, I figured this would be a good place for my first post. Ive been searching the internet for about an hour for a free host that supports php. Thank god I found you, and all I have to do is participate in the formus, thats a pretty good deal.

The reason that Im looking for a site is because the Alberta Sailing Squadron will soon be an official association, and we are currentley useing a yahoo message board, which is just not working for us. We will probably have about 30 active members, and will maby eventually have money to upgrade the site, but we are non profit, so for now its just minimus storage, bandwidth, etc. I will have to look into what you guys have to offer update wise, not that that will happen anytime soon.

Anyway, if you guys are really what you seem to be, you are going to make me a very happy person,
Summer
Well , this is the right place ! Happy Hosted !
S3nd K3ys
Welcome. It's a good fast server, and easy to maintian your hosting status. Good luck on the site. Wink
topjeux
Welcome on this good website
mustaq
well said wel come to best forum and less down time hosting soultion for your needs
mustaq
hey

nice to see more new user hope you enjoy here
soulman
welcome my brother~ to join our community~ hope you enjoy your hosting plan
coolpages
welcome to the forum
wow..tats a nice intro..havent seen any better b4..lol

neways..juz enjoy your self in here
its awesome forum

bye