FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you ready for DIABLO III ?

nguyenvulong
The End of Days approaches…. Diablo III will be unleashed from the Burning Hells on May 15, 2012, and you can be ready to play the minute the servers go live by pre-purchasing the game digitally on Battle.net today.

Beginning May 15, players around the world will be able to return to Tristram to discover the dark secrets of a fallen star and begin their quest to save Sanctuary from the impending demonic invasion. To secure your place as a barbarian, monk, demon hunter, witch doctor, or wizard right now, simply log in to your Battle.net account, and then purchase and download* Diablo III, and you’ll be ready to play when the game launches.

World of Warcraft players interested in getting Diablo III for free can still get in on the World of Warcraft Annual Pass, but the promotion will be ending at 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 1, 2012. When you sign up for the Annual Pass and make a 1-year commitment to World of Warcraft, you’ll receive a free digital copy of Diablo III, an exclusive World of Warcraft in-game mount (Tyrael’s Charger), as well as access to the upcoming World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta test. Learn more at the Annual Pass signup page.

For more details on the May 15 release of Diablo III, be sure to hit the official press release, or head to our new Diablo III game page to learn more about the game and pre-purchase your digital copy.

*When you pre-purchase Diablo III, you will be able to download an encrypted version of the game that will be unlocked upon release on May 15.

Source BATTLE.NET
luciferfawkes
Nice try Blizzard.
wombatrpgs
luciferfawkes wrote:
Nice try Blizzard.

I think it's more a matter of someone copy/pasting their promo material for an OP.
nguyenvulong
wombatrpgs wrote:
luciferfawkes wrote:
Nice try Blizzard.

I think it's more a matter of someone copy/pasting their promo material for an OP.

What is an OP Rolling Eyes , Lucy ?
alimddine
Gool game now the 3 rd Diablo was released.
matrixuk321
I think it will be good but have you noticed they have rushed the release date because of the upcoming Guild wars 2? They have now said they will delay some features and add them after launch, PVP I think?
rjraaz
nguyenvulong wrote:
wombatrpgs wrote:
luciferfawkes wrote:
Nice try Blizzard.

What is an OP Rolling Eyes , Lucy ?

OP means "Original Post" that is a start post of any new thread. And Lucy indicating that the Post created by you as start of this thread is copy paste material from that games promo, which is against the forum rules and regulation.
drunkenkoz
This was a copy and paste right off the diablo3 website and you can find the post here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4612389/Diablo_III_Launching_May_15_%E2%80%93_Digital_Pre-Sales_NOW_OPEN-3_15_2012#blog

I remember reading it the day that they announced it.
Laro696
Its so close now! Already placed my order for this game at the beginning of the year Very Happy
williamluu
i never really got into diablo 1 and 2 back in the day. but i think i'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon. seems like the next biggest online game since sc2 and bf3 Very Happy
weableandbob
It looks cool, but I'm not sure if I'll buy it. Diablo II was fun, but I don't think I'll enjoy the third enough to justify shelling out $60.
nigam
i am so excited....i can't wait to play!!!
kudy
look it! just a game!
wombatrpgs
kudy wrote:
look it! just a game!

Uhh... Couldn't that be said of all games?
mukesh
I like all Bizzard games but in these days I have no time Sad
drunkenkoz
rachard1583 wrote:
The major drawback for this set is that there is no Life and Mana leech, which are important mods for Hell difficulty, and the individual items have a low drop-rate.

Jeux video adultes

This really doesn't matter at all. They want to make Diablo III a hard game which means working with other players to beat the game itself. They've already announced that players won't be able to solo Hell mode. I'm happy about this because it's makes the game that much harder and much more of a challenge. The perfect RPG that I've been waiting for.
boxx
This game is going to be simply amazing. I can't wait until Diablo 3 is released.
gaconex
i've love it. Diablo is a perfect game.
wombatrpgs
mukesh wrote:
I like all Bizzard games but in these days I have no time Sad

Yeah, it's a shame these require such a time investment.
Dementei
Anyone play the beta?

I did Cool
PapaMinouche
I was in the closed beta! It was pretty awesome...can't wait to see the other amps and unlock more power speels and ruins! Very Happy
drunkenkoz
Dementei wrote:
Anyone play the beta?

I did Cool

The beta was only like an hour long. It wasn't much of a beta, more like a demo in the actual game.
Dementei
huehue
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
lightningleo
I just can't wait for diablo 3
wombatrpgs
drunkenkoz wrote:
Dementei wrote:
Anyone play the beta?

I did Cool

The beta was only like an hour long. It wasn't much of a beta, more like a demo in the actual game.

I don't know, that's what most of my friends were doing recently...
Insanity
The beta was fun, but I'm worried that my computer won't be able to run it. The game looks pretty cool though, not much of a departure from the previous version.
drunkenkoz
Only 3 more days until Diablo 3 is released!
wombatrpgs
I wish I could have free time this summer to get into a new game for once...
drunkenkoz
wombatrpgs wrote:
I wish I could have free time this summer to get into a new game for once...

Why can't you have the free time? If you have time to be posting around then you have time to be playing a game. Trying playing Diablo 3.