FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

All about Taylor Swift

benjietimogan
Wew,,, lets talk about my idol taylor swift..
i love her very much
her songs her perfomances and many more,,,
Insanity
I love Taylor Swift and all her songs. I have seen her live so many times too, every time she comes near by.
mochipie
Hmm I never really liked Taylor Swift when she first debuted... sure her first hit Love Story was pretty catchy (and by pretty catchy, I must admit I probably replayed it at least a couple hundred times a day for few days after I first heard it ^_^; ) but after that her songs were always too preppy and poppy for me.

When I just wanted some nice music to play in the background while I was doing homework, I sometimes played her songs, but I never really got into them, or her for that matter.

But then she released her song Safe and Sound. Yeah, the one in The Hunger Games.

Let's just say that after then, I've somehow become quite infatuated with her too. Smile
menino
I also love the song of Taylor Swift = Love story.
But not heard her other songs much.
busaboss
Taylor Swift is really great. I like most of her songs way back when she was still starting. One of my favorites were Teardrops on my guitar and Beautiful eyes. You should check them on to it is really cool. Very Happy
Hello_World
I don't really like that kind of music in general, but she sang a little impromptu song about 'chaperone dads' on Hamish and Andy's Gap Year and I was quite impressed with her.
benjietimogan
Guyz kindly visit my site about taylor swift and register at www.taylorswift13.frihost.org
benjietimogan
Back to december is the song of her i really like.... ahm i hope her next album is much beautiful
sunshine922
ha, ha, I also like her very much! Very Happy
benjietimogan
just register to my site about her i hope ull like it www.taylorswift13.frihost.org

ty
benjietimogan
Im so excited about her 4th album,,,,,,,,, Very Happy
FunDa
mochipie wrote:
Hmm I never really liked Taylor Swift when she first debuted... sure her first hit Love Story was pretty catchy (and by pretty catchy, I must admit I probably replayed it at least a couple hundred times a day for few days after I first heard it ^_^; ) but after that her songs were always too preppy and poppy for me.

When I just wanted some nice music to play in the background while I was doing homework, I sometimes played her songs, but I never really got into them, or her for that matter.

But then she released her song Safe and Sound. Yeah, the one in The Hunger Games.

Let's just say that after then, I've somehow become quite infatuated with her too. Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Yes, I have to agree with you.

Her songs are becoming more my type too ...
Chellesei
I really agree to mochipie. Very Happy

Before, I only like them because the songs are catchy and can put me in high spirits. But I've never considered them as my favorites. Maybe "If This was a Movie" is pretty near to my favorites list but the lyrics are kinda not for me. Laughing

Then I watched "The Hunger Games" and heard her song "Safe & Sound". I just can't stop listening to it! Smile I feel really safe and calm whenever I listen to it. Very Happy
benjietimogan
yeah but it is really good,, and very pleasing to our ears to be heared... Very Happy
rodexa
benjietimogan wrote:
Guyz kindly visit my site about taylor swift and register at www.taylorswift13.frihost.org

If I visit your website internet explorer 8 crashes.
codersfriend
She's a great singer.. You should be buying original copies of her albums Smile
benjietimogan
yeah guys just buy original copies of its products and albums ^^ ahm kindly visit my site for her if u wnt ty www.taylorswift13.frihost.org thanx
benjietimogan
gudmorning guys
benjietimogan
hello
benjietimogan
hi
gandalfthegrey
FYI: I don't think Taylor Swift qualifies as a "Animal" or a "Hobby"
busaboss
gandalfthegrey wrote:

Of course she would not? Taylor Swift is such a gifted singer and composer. She makes beautiful music with her simple but honest words that touches the hearts of many people. I hope she continue to make exceptional songs. I'm also eagerly waiting for her next album just like everybody else. Laughing
benjietimogan
busaboss wrote:
gandalfthegrey wrote:

Of course she would not? Taylor Swift is such a gifted singer and composer. She makes beautiful music with her simple but honest words that touches the hearts of many people. I hope she continue to make exceptional songs. I'm also eagerly waiting for her next album just like everybody else. Laughing

Yeah right me too,, ahm i include this topic here coz,, taylor swift is a cat lover,,, thank you

Her schedule now until september is free,, after the speak now tour,, but the final tour of speak now is on August 11, 2012 Capital Hoedown Ottawa, ON Canada
benjietimogan
i love her
benjietimogan
hi
benjietimogan
hello guys
truespeed
hi (this is what we do don't we)
loyal
Is Taylor Swift an animal (by the non-scientific definition) hence this topic being in this subforum, or is it that this is the OP's hobby lol?
benjietimogan
she is a cat lover and thats it
benjietimogan
hi