FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Before I forget

XchaosX
I just signed up on this board and already started posting questions about certin software programs I forgot to introduce myself my name is Matthew but mainly everyone calls me Chaos I am a youtuber making videos on games and sometime some random stuff started making video with walkthroughs but anyone wanna chheck my videos out heres a link to my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CHAOSCABLETV?feature=mhee
Hello_World
Hi Matthew and welcome

I watched a couple of starts of videos. One of Skyrim and another of Friday night...

The Skyrim one was a bit boring, you created character for ages. maybe it would have been better if you split that into a separate video. I stopped watching.

The Friday night one was better.

I think if you want people to watch you play games, you need something, which was in the Friday night one... but not Skyrim.

Anyway, I hope you find this forum great and good luck with your videos.
deanhills
XchaosX wrote:
I just signed up on this board and already started posting questions about certin software programs I forgot to introduce myself my name is Matthew but mainly everyone calls me Chaos I am a youtuber making videos on games and sometime some random stuff started making video with walkthroughs but anyone wanna chheck my videos out heres a link to my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CHAOSCABLETV?feature=mhee
Welcome to Frihost Chaos. Think I like your username!
Marcuzzo
Hi Chaos,

I checked out your channel. nice collection you have there.

Maybe you could create a good youtube video creation tutorial in the tutorials section.

what interest me the most is how you managed to get a video uploaded that plays over an hour and 14 minutes?
this one:

what was the size of the video and which compression did you use?

oh yeah, Welcome aboard Wink
XchaosX
thanks for the complements guys and Marcuzzo when I first made my youtube account it would not let me make a video longer then 12 mins after about 5 or 6 uploads and a month or so it let me upload more then 15 mins and it has to be 2 gigs or smaller and as far as compression gose I don't use any it basically is a video I made in imovie and then I export it to quicktime where I edit the audio and picture frame to get it in the best quality possible it gose onto youtube nothing really fancy of course this is all on a mac not sure about windows unless if windows movie make has an export to quicktime feature which I doubt.
Toxicque
Welcome I'm New Here too.
deanhills
Toxicque wrote:
Welcome I'm New Here too.
Welcome to Frihost Toxicque. Cool