FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My statement

myth-plan
Today early morning, I receive and read the letter from the admin team of Frihost.com.

The letter original text is as follows:
Code:
Hi myth-plan,

This is an email notice of Frihost.com.

Being active on our forums is required to keep your hosting account. If you have received this                          email, you reached our first limit of -5 Points. Negative Points mean that you are not active enough                            on our forums. Please visit us from time to time and post more messages.

A second email will be sent after you reach -10 Points. Your account might be removed without                           notice after you get the second email notice.

Sincerely,
                       The Frihost team

Regarding this letter, I felt was sorry very much. In the past month, I have lots of works to do, therefore, I do not have the time to access the NET.

Here, I extremely thank the management team give me the good intentions reminder .

And, I guaranteed that I will fulfill own responsibility in after.
nasire
Everyone would benefit from this fact (having to post frequently) being said much clearer in the registration phase. Lets hope I don't have to spend housr a week posting stuff just to keep my website going...

Nas
n0obie4life
Just start posting non-spam posts. It'll do you good.
amusedtoe
Hmm, yea I bet that post there didn't earn you a good chunck of points back now did it? Twisted Evil
ldnet
lmao, getting points is very easy at frihost, i keep my 45 points and i try to post almost every day to keep it up but yeah 45 points = 45 days no posting, so technically your site will run for about 45 days staright before you get emails from frihost. But I like to keep it active since there is some stuff I like to talk about and get help about.

Check Us Out!!
www.sts.frihost.net

-Best Regards
LDNET
Bondings
nasire wrote:
Everyone would benefit from this fact (having to post frequently) being said much clearer in the registration phase. Lets hope I don't have to spend housr a week posting stuff just to keep my website going...

Nas

Ok, here you go of all the times it has been mentioned:

1.Home page wrote:
! Forum posting is required. You need 5 posts before requesting.

2.Frequently Asked Questions wrote:
Q: Why do I need to be active on your forums?
Q: What does "being active on our forums" exactly mean?
Q: What are the 'Points'?

3.Terms Of Service wrote:
To maintain your hosting, you need to keep active on our forums. All inactive users will be deleted with our without notice, depending on your reputation/number of posts. One of our means to check your activity is your number of 'Points'. The method of calculation of these points is reserved to change at any time. However, to keep your hosting account, you should never let those points become negative.

I hope that is enough for you.
godam64
just enjoy your stay here at the forum. you'll forget the time and easily reach the 45 points then you can do everithing for another month. Smile
wistom
For this reasons, i everyday post topics here. But my points did not increase. why, everyday, i get more than sixteen points but my points gone the next day? Before i know it just spend 4-5 points . when it become this or something wrong with my posts.
budazz
that is not a problem as long as you are here...you are free to post again to comeback...dont be sad...
Anttu^^
wistom wrote:
For this reasons, i everyday post topics here. But my points did not increase. why, everyday, i get more than sixteen points but my points gone the next day? Before i know it just spend 4-5 points . when it become this or something wrong with my posts.

If i understand correctly you mean that when you have gotten over 45 points by posting, that your points go back to 45 the next day??

if thats the case then you should read the FAQ more clearly:

Quote:
Q: What are the 'Points'?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.

So hope that makes it clearer for you Razz
Vasquez
I don't think it's too much to ask to make an occasional post in exchange for free Internet Hosting. And besides, a forum is a forum, and therefore should be enjoyed for what it has to offer, regardless of the amount of moronic/idiotic posts (you'll get them in every forum on the internet), you might find some gems and make some great friends Smile

Peace out.
theo
i've got this efore too
but how many points is deducted if i didn'twrite any thing for one day?
Bondings
theo wrote:
i've got this efore too
but how many points is deducted if i didn'twrite any thing for one day?

There was some problem today and way too many points were deducted. 19 instead of one, if I'm not mistaken. You should get them back by the evening, if everything goes like it should.