FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best movie you've seen that others probably haven't heard of

gandalfthegrey
What is the best movie you've seen that others probably haven't heard of?

I saw an interesting movie the other day called Foxfire, staring Angeline Jolie. It was really good, the quintessential 90's teen movie.
LostOverThere
A lot come to mind. There's a 1960s Koreyoshi Kurahara film called "Intimidation", which is known as Japan's first proper film noir flick (made 2 years after the end of Americas film noir period). It only goes for 65 minutes, but is a magnificent bite sized noir film. I love it to pieces.

Sadly, it only has a mere 64 votes on IMDb! If anyone gets the chance to see it, I highly recommend it.
PapaMinouche
UHF or Kung Pow are two hilarious movies not so many people have seen...laughing my ass off everytime!
dude_xyx
There is a movie called "Wild Flower". A romantic movie I think. Normally I don't like romantic movies except those romantic comedies but this movie is really great. I tired to find it in local DVD shops but haven't had much success. None of them even heard about the movie.
busaboss
The Core is one of my most favorite movies of all time. I don't know if it was a hit but I think it is not even though the movie was really incredible. I watched this movie 5 years ago and I can still remember how great it was. It tackles how the earth's core stopped moving and there were a few heroes who go on to a journey to save the world.
silverdown
Flowers in the attic... not many i know of heard about it..
catscratches
dude_xyx wrote:
There is a movie called "Wild Flower".
Heck yeah!

dude_xyx wrote:
A romantic movie I think.
Wait... Oh, Wild Flower, not Kytice [Wild Flowers]. That's disappointing.