FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[SHARE]I Just Saw A Dog Crashed This Morning :/

kenxeiko
This morning (March 17th, 2012. About 7.00AM) i just saw a dog crashed. Sad
I'm going to my university, and when I'm arrived, I hear a dog screamed.
There were 3 dogs. 2 dogs are trying to cross the road, 1 dog already arrived to another side of the road, but another one crashed by a car. I don't know which car that hit that dog.
It's really makes me afraid and kinda sad (Actually, I'm animal's lover).

Another dog jumping around, looks like they were shocked about their friend.
When that dog crashed, another people see it. But noone come and help that dog.
But anyways, after 10-20 seconds, that dog instantly died. Crying or Very sad
I'm really shocked with that accident.
And one more really make me mad about it.
There is a stupid luxury car just come and hit that dog one more time.
Well, I though it just broke that dog's head. Crying or Very sad
Wanted to kill that crasher, but well, it's accident.

Do you ever experience something like this before?
Actually, I already seen something like this only about 2 times.
Really hurt my feelings anyways. Sad
standready
That is really sad. People are just thoughtless. I wonder how they would feel if someone else hit their animal, child or them?
Cosmoslayer
That is sod sad. I hate to see that happen right before my eyes. Sad
deanhills
kenxeiko wrote:
Do you ever experience something like this before?
Actually, I already seen something like this only about 2 times.
Really hurt my feelings anyways. Sad
Thankfully not. I've seen dogs wanting to cross busy streets and then usually chase them away from the street. Quite irritating as dogs seem to like me and once I've bonded with them to get them away from a busy street, I've got the next big challenge to get them to stop following me. Although dogs are not that much cherished in the UAE as in other countries and it is VERY rare that one sees one, I must say, I have not seen a dog been hit by a car yet. I get the feeling the dogs are enormously nervous here and much more alert as a consequence. The odd ones that are around are very street wise. I've seen the odd one cross the street (holding my breath) and they do it with great skill or better named instinct - they have amazing instincts for survival here.
kenxeiko
Well, my city is a busy city.
Traffic is full, day and night.

And actually, it's happen to my cat too before.
My cat is still a child. Just about 1-2 months old.
It's crashed by a motorcycle.
It's relly hurt my feeling, I though it just broke my cat's stomach and another part (my cat is still a child and it's still small) Crying or Very sad

And this accident about that dog.
It just make me remember about my cat.
And more, I can't concentrate when study, always remember about that dog. (Because that accident happen, right when I was arrived to my university anyways).
Peterssidan
Big roads and free running pets is not a good combination. Are people actually letting their dogs run free?
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
Big roads and free running pets is not a good combination. Are people actually letting their dogs run free?
There are countries where dogs don't have a home. They semi-belong to some owners. Or roam in a pack. There are countries where being a dog is really one of the worst things that could happen to a dog and there is no SPCA.
ocalhoun
Peterssidan wrote:

From the story, it sounds like they were strays.

But yes, if you let your dog run free near busy roads, you're allowing this to happen.

Personally, I've killed two dogs and a deer while driving...
I don't let myself get too worked up about it though... in each case, they ran right out in front of me, and there wasn't really anything I could do. Just chalk one up to survival of the fittest. Maybe in the distant future, dogs and deer will evolve to be more road-conscious thanks to me running over a few.
breane
This story is so sad,, i am animal lover too and i have my own dog as well,, seeing a dog dying and no one help is like a crime,,
kenxeiko
Actually, that dogs are have owner (like what I said, it's 3 dogs before).
The owner is open a restaurant, they can't always with their dog at anytimes.
So they just let their dogs to have fun each others. Sad
deanhills
kenxeiko wrote:
Actually, that dogs are have owner (like what I said, it's 3 dogs before).
The owner is open a restaurant, they can't always with their dog at anytimes.
So they just let their dogs to have fun each others. Sad
I saw something like that in Koh Samui, Thailand. Dogs usually attach themselves to restaurants but I really felt sorry for them as they're emaciated. I then got in the habit of buying dog food for the while I was there. Can't believe how many dogs there had been. Night time was not comfortable walking however as they appeared overly aggressive, probably not knowing who is walking in the dark as there had been barely any street lighting at the time. The water buffalo around the corner in contrast were glowing with health, completely filled out and as happy as anything. Water buffalo are obviously treated on a much higher level than dogs. Thinking about it now, I can't remember I saw any cats, maybe they were there, but probably out numbered by the dogs.
jmraker
I was told that when I was little kid I once had a dog and while it was running around with me it ran into the street and crashed into a car, then as it clung to life it found another car to crash into. (true but I'm sure neither crashed, one ran over the other) I don't remember the dog or what happened.

I do remember having to bury my sisters cat that was just as much roadkill.
--
One of my religious teachers told us her story of when she was part of a hit and run and laid in the street with a massive head wound and watched the people walk by ignoring her. Eventually someone helped and she ended up with some of her skull replaced

It still happens
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/10/yueyue-chinese-toddler-run-over-in-street-and-ignored-dies/