FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

jacob11
Hi, I am a newbie here. I have been searching such kind of forum for the time being. I have a thrust for learning new techniques. I hope all the member belongs to this forum will be very helpful about all concern. I decide to add a new GPS device in my car.But I am confused. Please help me and advice me to find out best one.
Moreover I choose one please check it.
click here
Thanks a lot.
kenxeiko
Hey, and welcome here.
Hope you will have a nice time here.

And about that GPS.
Sorry, I don't know too much about Vehicle Stuff. lol
abhizz
welcome to our best hosting forum
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Jacob! Smile
IceCreamTruck
Welcome! We love newbies! There is a lot to discover on frihost, and wish you luck in your endeavors which seem to be GPS devices. I'm not a GPS expert, and don't use it much because google maps is pretty helpful. I had GPS on my android phone but I dropped it and it cracked and I haven't used it much since I got my ASUS transformer which does not have GPS.

Devices like this almost eliminate the need for GPS as they are usually always in range of some G3 towers for connectivity. It's not the fastest connection in the world but this would be solid with wide range of coverage. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230731782682#ht_14052wt_953

Best part is that it's cheap enough to not really worry about the investment cost.