FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The craziest dreams about life experience?

CCCorp
If you have enough time, money, instruments and whatever, so how would you like to spend your week, month or year of your life and what things you would like to do?
deanhills
I'd probably do the same things except move to a different country. Maybe a place like Belize.
kenxeiko
Going to another country maybe, or have fun at the beach, or go to Hawaii? lol, well, who know... I have no idea..
spinout
Ha, ouch... That wish hurts...

I would go somewhere someone could appreciate me!
Marcuzzo
spinout wrote:
Ha, ouch... That wish hurts...!

It sure does,
maybe one of us gets lucky and hit's the jackpot.
I try no to think of this because it would depress me Sad
spinout
I have heard of people hitting the jackpot! But I don't think it exists!
Radar
Visit England. Because of the culture, the people and the rain (yes, I'm serious).
deanhills
Radar wrote:
Visit England. Because of the culture, the people and the rain (yes, I'm serious).
Haha .... those would be the reasons for me to stay away. Just joking! I usually visit London in transit to somewhere else. One of my favourite places is Leicester Square and surrounding book shops, museum, theaters etc. There is always something interesting going on in Leicester Square music wise, particularly on Sundays. This is really a country that knows how to do music well and has some fantastic theater productions as well. Ditto the book shops, not only new books but antique and used books. Also just nice to walk the streets in that area.
hunnyhiteshseth
CCCorp wrote:
If you have enough time, money, instruments and whatever, so how would you like to spend your week, month or year of your life and what things you would like to do?

If I had all those things, I would like to go on my dream vacation. And what would my dream vacation would be? Incidentally, a parallel thread is asking this question too:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-134981.html

In interest of space, my response is in that thread. Smile
jilbs
I would like to visit the pyramids or better yet go to switzerland and meet Erich von Däniken to talk about Aliens and stuff and visit all the places he mentioned in his book "chariot of the gods"
spinout
visit England... I have been there twice... Well not so different from where i come from actually. Thinking hard upon england now... Well, I suppose it is OK but not the extra spice I would like, still I don't know what will be...
sonam
In first moment I will fulfill few travel wishes (Thailand, Bhutan, Japan, China, India) and then I will start to help people to realize their ideas and needs.

Sonam
CCCorp
Are there some extreme experiences you would like to try? Something like bungee jumping for example.

Or would you like to be a part of some special scenario... like reconstruction of some historical events?
kenxeiko
Well, maybe i'll try to climb a hill or something like that.. Razz