FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is good to sleep at 1:00AM?

cybersa
If i had work,i will sleep around 1:00 AM.
Past 3 days i'm sleeping like that.

Is it good for health?
busaboss
It is bad if you sleep that late and wake up very early. I also experience doing that for a couple of weeks and I must say that I feel very exhausted because of it. Moreover, sleeping late will not help you generate enough energy that you will be needing the next day. But this issue can be solved by waking up late so that you will have enough sleep and rest to maintain your good health.
menino
I also sometimes sleep at 1:00am, and feel not too active the next day, especially, if I wake up at 6:00am. Anyways, I usually go back to sleep and wake up at 7:00am, and then rush to work.
But if I sleep earlier, like 11:00PM, and wake up at 6:00am, I feel more energized for the day.

There are a couple of times, that I sleep for only 5 hours a night, and still am energized... even though I don't drink coffee.. coz its not my cup of tea. :p

I guess sleep is important, because the body uses that time to rejuvinate itself and clean it up, and rest, of course.
dude_xyx
I usually goto bed around 1 a.m ( right now it's 1.10 a.m here ) and wake up around 8.30 a.m or maximum till 9 a.m try to get 7 hours of sleep but I think there is a big difference. I feel lot better when I goto bed around 10 or 11 and wake up at 6 a.m than stay late and then wake late.
therimalaya
Sometimes it is okey, but other time it is not. When I sleep like that for more than 2 days, i catch up flu and allergy and sneeze all the other day. Other person may feel something different. But you will certainly stumble upon some problem.
PapaMinouche
the time you spend sleeping before midnight is where your body rest the most...so going to bed at 1:00 am is not a very good idea!
cybersa
I think i need to sleep as soon as possible.
johans
1:00 am is very late for me. Usually I sleep at 10:00 pm then woke up at 5:00 am.