FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your first game(s) for 2012

tatamall
Beat Fortix I, started with Fortix II.

Wanted to start playing Warhammer Space Marine, but have to wait for the 800+Mb patch to complete first.
And you,please tell us.
mukesh
tatamall wrote:
Beat Fortix I, started with Fortix II.

Wanted to start playing Warhammer Space Marine, but have to wait for the 800+Mb patch to complete first.
And you,please tell us.

Again I started IGI - II and need for Speed in 2012 but both are to much boring games Sad looking new game.
cybersa
I started 2012 with Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
Smile
Marcuzzo
Skyrim has been the only game I've played in the little free time I have.
nowadays most of it goes to my school project
Cosmoslayer
Soul Calibur V for the PS3 and it rocks! Very Happy
drunkenkoz
My first games for 2012 is the new Dungeon Defenders DLC where they recently raised the level cap. My second game is going to be Diablo 3 when it is released on May 15, 2012. My third game is going to be Guild Wars 2 when ever they decide to put up an official release date.
Dementei
I started the New Year with Battlefield 3 Cool

The graphics are awesome even on my game boy.

I have another for the luls:
tatamall
Yeah,Maybe we should find some funny games to play.
tatamall
mukesh wrote:

Again I started IGI - II and need for Speed in 2012 but both are to much boring games Sad looking new game.

Don't upset ,dear friends.you can thing that maybe I will miss them when we don't play them. Very Happy
tatamall
Cosmoslayer wrote:
Soul Calibur V for the PS3 and it rocks! Very Happy

Haha,me too.I prefer to Sony PS3 games.
matrixuk321
The first game I played in 2012: Battlefield 3
The first game I bought in 2012: fifa12
rjraaz
matrixuk321 wrote:

Battlefield 3 is a good game. I play this whenever i get time, good time pass.
LostOverThere
Lots of Resident Evil, which is weird for me seeing, apart from 4, I'm not a huge fan of the series.

Still, I started this year by playing and finishing Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles on Wii, and then also starting and finishing Resident Evil 5 on PC.

Resident Evil 5 is not a good game. At all. But it is a fun one. Enjoyable and predictable - it's like a rollercoaster ride.
matrixuk321
rjraaz wrote:
matrixuk321 wrote:

Battlefield 3 is a good game. I play this whenever i get time, good time pass.

It is good but I have got a bit bored of it, I don't know why but I guess it's my fault not the games fault because I got bored of FPS games after COD died. I liked Battlefield Bad Company 2 as well. I think Battlefield 3 should of added more destruction as it has little compared to BFBC2, I played the BF3 ALPHA and the destruction was actually better in that then the final game.
Laro696
Mine was final fantasy xiii-2
Best game ever! Or at least until the next one comes out Razz
weableandbob
I think that the first game I bought in 2012 was Dungeon Defenders 2 days ago. I've been playing a lot of League of Legends though Very Happy
Kusemun
I started 2012 with Dota! In Warcraft Frozen Throne! It is a really nice game!
busaboss
The games that I usually play this were DOTA, Temple Run, and Angry Birds Space. Most of the time I am playing DOTA because I like to learn more about because I always end up being killed by other heroes. On the other hand, Temple Run, which recently made its entry in Android gives a lot of fun and it is very addictive. While on the Angry Birds Space, I still don't get ample time to play it fully but I can say that is way better than the old version because of the intervention of gravity.
FlyCamper
Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Wink
silverdown
I play World of Warcraft TF2, Counter Strike, COD: modern warfare 3
LostOverThere
Finally got around to playing Cave Story (I got CaveStory+ via Steam). Really glad I got around to doing it - I love the classic Metroidvania style, and the music, oh man, the music is spectacular.

What is annoying me though, is how the game sometime's artificially increases the difficulty by doing things like placing save points few and far between, and annoying deaths (things falling on you and killing you instantly).

Still, I'm loving it so far!
boxx
My first game of 2012 is going to have to be Diablo 3. I've been waiting for this game for many years.
lightningleo
I bought my First Game of the Year by my new year pocket money
it was assassin's creed revelations. Had very much greater expectations. Looking forward for assassin's creed 3 thinking that it'll be better
anyone who shares my thoughts?????