FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

thanks really thanks for this oportunity

gonchiweb
Hi, as u see im new, but not so new in this topic, haha, well, i would really like to give thanks to the frihosters admins,mods, and users that make this host the best (in my opinion).

another point is the posting for the hosting. I also think thats a good idea because it makes people to get know with others and discuss.

ABOUT THE HOSTING: i have a web already done i mean a nuke with its _db done i only need the host i would like to know if it is possible, obviusly i will post the 5 obligatory post to have the service but it is such a good offer that i cant believe it so please confirm xD

i dont know if my enlgish is good but i think that it is understandable

ISNT IT? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Very Happy

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dark_Jedi06
Yes, Bondings is the man with the plan...

Razz

>_>

A big thanks from me as well. Very Happy
nasire
It is an interesting idea, to get people to post a lot to get we hosting. Im amazed that some people actually have things to say and don't just post to get credit for it.

Nas
n0obie4life
Bondings is teh king.

Teh alien from Mars.

nasire wrote:
It is an interesting idea, to get people to post a lot to get we hosting. Im amazed that some people actually have things to say and don't just post to get credit for it.

Nas

Excluding spammers, retarded posters, people that don't think when they post. People that don't read stickies. People that constantly get warned by me yet they won't listen (I'm still waiting for that damned warning system..editing that post in the Announcements forum is horrid).

They just post to get points.