FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CS:GO

weableandbob
Anyone here get into the Counter Strike: Global Offensive beta? I haven't yet, but I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion of it yet. I've heard that some professional players are complaining about some things, particularly the weapon recoil and the color scheme, but I can't tell if they're just being whiny or have legitimate complaints.
drunkenkoz
The only reason I'm going to buy this Counter-Strike is because of the built in game mode gungame. It's going to be awesome since I can open my own clan server just for this mod.
Laro696
No matter how much new ones they release, 1.6 will forever be the best counter strike
matrixuk321
Well I think it will turn out good because valve are actually building this based on feedback from the professional community, they might be moaning a bit because it is BETA and things obviously get changed. The professional community are helping to build this game so when it releases expect it to be really good. Also the gungame will be fun.
luciferfawkes
I'm not personally in it, but from the friends I have who are, they seem to like it. As for people complaining about the recoil, could you specify on that? If it's greater, than I'm fine with that. I always thought the recoil in the previous games was too little for the most part. Anyways, I'm excited most for the fact that PC AND console gamers will be able to play together. Some might think that's an unfair advantage but console players can simply plug in a keyboard and mouse if wanted. Hell, a lot of people prefer a controller to keyboard and mouse so it'll just be personal preference to how they will want to play it.
PapaMinouche
I just hope it is as close as possible to 1.6.....damn I love this game!
drunkenkoz
matrixuk321 wrote:
Well I think it will turn out good because valve are actually building this based on feedback from the professional community, they might be moaning a bit because it is BETA and things obviously get changed. The professional community are helping to build this game so when it releases expect it to be really good. Also the gungame will be fun.

Damn right it will be fun! =D

I run a clan that revolves around gungame on Counter-Strike: Source. The entire clan is looking forward to this new Counter-Strike.
FlyCamper
CS:GO new game?
drunkenkoz
matrixuk321 wrote:

They aren't just building it for the competitive aspect of the game. They're also including game modes related to the fun parts of the game too. This includes a GunGame and Jailbreak game mode being programmed into the game itself.
luciferfawkes
FlyCamper wrote:
CS:GO new game?

Yes sir, I wish I could get into beta for it but I've only been hearing good things so far.
matrixuk321
drunkenkoz wrote:
matrixuk321 wrote:

They aren't just building it for the competitive aspect of the game. They're also including game modes related to the fun parts of the game too. This includes a GunGame and Jailbreak game mode being programmed into the game itself.

Yes but this game is great for the competitive community and the competitive community are having a big say on it, the gun game and other fun game modes are good too.
boxx
matrixuk321 wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:
matrixuk321 wrote:

Yes but this game is great for the competitive community and the competitive community are having a big say on it, the gun game and other fun game modes are good too.

Counter-Strike Source is going to be a mixture of both competitive play and community play.
Laro696
So has anyone here tried it yet that can give some feedback??