FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nice to know the disk size is increase and bandwith!!!

johans
to all frihost users,

Amazing news i saw and observed that the disk size and bandwidth is increase in frihost.. wow! this is really great new for all server 4 users...

Thank you Bondings!!
kenxeiko
http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-135002.html

Ye, it says like that.
But even though i have account on Server 4, i only get 1500MBs diskspace, but Bondings said that all Server 4 users get 2500MBs diskspace. lol Confused
rjraaz
kenxeiko wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-135002.html

Ye, it says like that.
But even though i have account on Server 4, i only get 1500MBs diskspace, but Bondings said that all Server 4 users get 2500MBs diskspace. lol Confused

I am also on server 4 and having current diskspace of 2500MBs. I think you have less diskspace as you are a new user. And at his blog Bondings notified that disk quota is of 1500MBs for new users.
kenxeiko
Well, i don't know.
Maybe yes.
Because Bondings accept my request 31 mins after he post that it on his blog.
deanhills
kenxeiko wrote:
Well, i don't know.
Maybe yes.
Perhaps you did not understand what the blog was saying. The additional space was given to those on Server 4 who had had a history of downtime of their Websites. It was compensation that had more to do with the down time of their Websites than the fact that they had been on Server 4. You could not have experienced any down time as you were new and there had been no suffering on your part as a result.
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
kenxeiko wrote:
Well, i don't know.
Maybe yes.
Perhaps you did not understand what the blog was saying. The additional space was given to those on Server 4 who had had a history of downtime of their Websites. It was compensation that had more to do with the down time of their Websites than the fact that they had been on Server 4. You could not have experienced any down time as you were new and there had been no suffering on your part as a result.

I agreed with Deanhills.
GuidanceReader
wow, wonderful news... Smile I love this place. Service is pretty darn good.
johans
rjraaz wrote:
deanhills wrote:
kenxeiko wrote:
Well, i don't know.
Maybe yes.

I agreed with Deanhills.

Yes.. perhaps this is incentives for those who always affected with downtime. Smile