FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have been away and returned to no FTP ( FileZilla)

Possum
Hi

I have been away from my web authoring computer for way too long. I am eager to get get it going again. ( And get some posts happening here too)

I see there have been serve 4 problems. Would that effect my FTPing (uploading) files. I don't seem to be able to log onto my account with FileZilla.

Thank you
Bondings
Considering you are on Server 2/3, I don't think this should impact you. Are you still able to log into DirectAdmin? Do you want me to give you a new password?
Possum
Yep.. I just uploaded a page 15 min ago..

Thank you Smile

I should have mentioned. I am a using FTP username that I created with an FTP account
Bondings
I have restarted the ftp server process, maybe that should help. Otherwise, have you tried creating a new ftp account and see if that one works?
Possum
All is well

Thank you so much..

I did create a new user too. User like you said..

But my other old users worked as well so it was you restarted the ftp server process that did it..
Bondings
I think some time ago there were also some problems with the ftp and it also needed a restart to work properly - even though the process was running and it appeared to work fine. Please don't hesitate to ask for a restart in the future if it stops working again.