FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hattrick Poll

Do you like hattrick?
It is the best online game ever
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
It is alright, considering the fact that it is an online game
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The game is too boring, and it is simply too slow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The game is too simple and too boring - needs more options
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
What is hattrick???
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

innovation_revived
For you people who know hattrick - or not.
nickhaw
never heard of it, what do you do in it?
ginna
http://www.hattrick.org
It is a onlice soccer managers game. Very realistic game, but there are no famous players in it. I'm addicted for more then 2,5 years now, and it is still nice to play it.
ChelseaIL
it amazing game, finaly this season i will promted to a new league.
this season i lost only 1 time 1-2 to a club that better than me in many levels at the cup.

and i have 20 million in the bank and i do not know that to do with them Rolling Eyes
ginna
ChelseaIL wrote:
it amazing game, finaly this season i will promted to a new league.
this season i lost only 1 time 1-2 to a club that better than me in many levels at the cup.

and i have 20 million in the bank and i do not know that to do with them Rolling Eyes

20million wooo. If I had 20 milloin i would exactly know what i would do with it. What's your teamname.
De_Luis
To be honest I haven't played too many online games, but seeing glimpses of the others the never catched me the way hattrick did though. It's pretty weird a textbased footballgame has developed in such a way, but the developers have always listened to their users and those users have also been very active in doing things.

I'm really curious nowadays how much servers there are behind it for example, with more than 700000 managers around now.
Lekoes
I have played it for a while.
It is a nice online game and you can play it everywhere you like to (only restriction is that you need an internet connection Very Happy ).

But finally it started to bore me.
You have to spend quit some time in it every week otherwise you`ll get stuck at the same level.
ginna
Lekoes wrote:
I have played it for a while.
It is a nice online game and you can play it everywhere you like to (only restriction is that you need an internet connection Very Happy ).

But finally it started to bore me.
You have to spend quit some time in it every week otherwise you`ll get stuck at the same level.

Only the first months, you have to build a team. Later you to work for a better team. At the moment i play hattrick for 32 months, and sometime its very boring, but your not obligatorily and its not necessary to login that week or to do something with your team.

Its all about training and that is boring