FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A great website poll....

salman_500
i am creating my very own gaming site and am a little confused on wat things to add. can you suggest me wat.........tell me about a site that attracts you to aand why? wat is its special feature? i wud love to know wat because i do require help in how to make my site one of the best. check ot out in september 2005 at www.gamersonline.tk.
digibluez
Please no TK.
What i would be interested would be new game previews/screens/news/whatever.
Will it be only PC or XBOX PS3/2...
salman_500
currently im working on the previews and screens section. it will be up soon and ill try my best to cover all consoles but i might need help will getiing all the info. so if any1 out there wants to help me out come to
Gamers Online and in my request forum post a request for it.. If my site gets better then i might even think of payment of somesort afterwards.. so do come by and give a look..

ONLY PEOPLE SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING ARE ALLOWED TO COME. OTHERS WHO JUST WANT TO MESS AROUND PLEASE COME AND PROOVE YOURSELF WORTHY OF THE POSITION BY BEING AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN MY FORUMS AND SITE AND YOU MIGHT GET THE REPUT..
budazz
nice grafix bro...i like your gaming site...keep it up Very Happy
heavenlycharmed
Very cool graphics- i'm impressed. I would like to see cheats for pc games and hints for gameboy advance games. Apart from that its great.
wistom
Looks Nice, very good site. the graphics very cool.
quick_basic
I would like to see it but can't view .TK sites. Rolling Eyes
James007
I don't see anything. Embarassed
salman_500
Thnx every1..... but for those who cannot see anythin or have probs with .tk then plz use this link as i alos am sick and tired with .tk.... im gonna get my veryown .com domain but cant figure out a good name... can any1 give a suggestion???

|THNX AGIAN FOR YOUR COMMENTS.!!!!
salman_500
which 1 of you is interested in helping me out with my website.. i need help in collecting cheats, reviews, screens, cool downloads,etc....if som1 is interested plz either tell by posting here or pm me or mail me at salmanhijazi@hotmail.com with the title 'help is here'...
Tom7
it didn't seem to work for me.
James007
salman_500 wrote:
Thnx every1..... but for those who cannot see anythin or have probs with .tk then plz use this link

Can't see it here either... Sad
salman_500
ohh sorrry guyz.....

i dunno wats rong but my site aint openin..... this happened about a week ago and is till didn't find a soltin... some1 plzhelp me out here...
prillan
myslq problems Crying or Very sad
salman_500
The problem is all solved now every1 can come and visit my site and take advantage off all my features......it turnes out that somhow my db was emptied out welll thank god i had a backup.....its all fixed....

GAMERS ONLINE

REGISTER TO IT ITS FREEEE!!!
salman_500
GAMERS ONLINE

REGISTER NOW IT ITS FREEEE!!!

and get free avatars, sigs, msn displays, mobile softwares, mobile themes, free games, cheats, reviews, wallpapers.....etccccccc.

and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!