FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make A Sentence Using 5 Letters

rjraaz
It is not a my original idea to start this pretty interesting game, actually i just got this idea while making search on google. And there is not a specific source that i mention here for it because i found a lots of links related to this.
Apart from all those here i am going to explain the game.

For creating a sentence use 5 letters posted in a last post by user and words must be in the same order as the letters are.
After creating your sentence, then provide your own 5 letters for next user. But remember that word formed by 5 letters must be have meaning.

For example :
DROPS

May use to create sentence like:

Dean Reached Office Pretty Soon.

So, for start. Here is first word for you.

POWER
loremar
No offense, but I think it says in the forum rules that forum type games are not allowed.

Quote:
1. General Rules

. . .

m. Posts containing Forum type games are not allowed

Any of the rules broken in this category may result in a warning or a ban

source:http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html
If I'm not mistaken, forum type games are games like "post a picture which describes the previous's posted picture", or "Make a count after the previous poster", or "post a word according to the word posted previously". Maybe because it invites spammy posts? I dunno.

I might have misunderstood the rules, maybe the moderators should clarify this.
rjraaz
loremar wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, forum type games are games like "post a picture which describes the previous's posted picture", or "Make a count after the previous poster", or "post a word according to the word posted previously". Maybe because it invites spammy posts? I dunno.

I might have misunderstood the rules, maybe the moderators should clarify this.

Yes, you may be right for the reasons you explained but i asked for word and sentences with real mean not the silly like.

But, if it is really against forum rules then it was my big misunderstanding for forum rules. I was thinking to consult any moderator but since they hide their online status it is really hard to get instant solutions for our doubt.
kudy
what the this?