FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wanna free help desk software

Brownsith
Help desk software is a very important part of every company. It represents the central point through which problems are reported and managed. For each incoming call there are several steps that have to be followed into solving the case:

- The call is being logged and numbered

- Allocated to a person in first line support (depending on the situation, the call can take several redirections to second or third line support)

- The team provides answers to the caller (sometimes updates need to be added and the issue may take several calls and logs to solve)

- After the problem is solved, the case is closed

For me ,i just recommend the iKode Help Desk Software which is efficient and inexpensive.Have a free trial now!
menino
I think there are a few free help desk softwares around.
A free helpdesk software that I've come across, but not used, is SPiceworks, which works more than a helpdesk software. It montiors your servers for free, and has a few advertisements on the side, but is quite good.
It also has tickets for helpdesk use, but I don't use that feature.
There is another one called kayoko, I think that I used a long time ago. Don't remember if it was free, but probably is.
rodexa
If you are looking for a simple help desk system, then I can recommend Hesk. Hesk allows you to set up an efficient Web-based ticket support system. And it's free.
watchftp
At my previous work, we used remedy for our incident management system. It was robust system with many features. Also can deployed on web. Only drawback is it's not free.
Brownsith
you can have a demo of the iKode free help desk software at first! Maybe you will change your mind!