FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whaddya think of my forum's new eye candy?

ocalhoun
(WARNING: contains ponies and lots of screenshots!)

Now that I've got a lot of different themes, both made by me and made by members of the forum, I thought I'd show 'em off, and maybe get some feedback about them.
I'd love to get the impressions of people who aren't familiar with the site, and not even familiar with ponies... It would help me know which themes are good to use as a first impression, and which should be left to only be used if a member chooses it...
So tell me which are your favorites, and which ones would make you think less of the site if they were the first ones you saw!
(...To view them interactively and full size, you can go to bronyville.org and use the drop down menu at the bottom of any page.)

On with the eye candy!

Themes made by me:

Themes made by members of the site:

So let me know what you think!
I'd really like some unbiased opinions about them!
kenxeiko
Nice work.
U really love ponies, aren't u? Razz
MrNovus
Oh my, you did a fantastic job with the themes! Wow, I may not be the biggest fan of My Little Pony, but those themes are marvelous! The fact that it's made using phpBB is really awesome too, because now I know what you can truly do with customization. However, I am curious; what was required of you to make those themes? CSS and Photoshop, right?
Laptus
Look's really amazing! "Fear the true power of Ponies." Though yeah, i'm interested too, did you use CSS and Photoshop? Cause it looks really amazing.