FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best CMS for math and physics site??

metalfreek
I am thinking of setting up a site that would be about maths and physics and obviously will have lots of equations to be dealt with. So, which CMS is best for getting so many equations with ease. Wordpress is good with latex plugin but if there is a better way except wordpress, than that would be great. I need your suggestions guys.

Thanks.
eclipious
There really is nothing better than a website + LaTeX plugin since the only way to at least nicely display mathematical equations is through LaTeX which requires the LaTeX compiler on the server that generates the images for you to display on the site. So whatever you find besides Wordpress + LaTeX plugin will consist of some basic editor + LaTeX syntax to send to the compilation of the tex images and output the image to the site.

Unless you're look for some kind of WYSIWYG kind of LaTeX editor, then that's a different story as it's more usability than anything.
metalfreek
I am free to adopt any CMS but the only catch is that writing equations should be easy and take as less time as possible.