FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jerusalem and Israel.

johans
One of the list to visit is Jerusalem and Israel. I like to visit these countries where our GOD born and there countries where written at the bible. i can say those people live here are very lucky because these countries was very famous when it comes to religious activities. These countries where discover first than my country the are very well known before and up to now. for sure these countries have boom/increasing there tourist ever since.
menino
johans wrote:
One of the list to visit is Jerusalem and Israel. I like to visit these countries where our GOD born and there countries where written at the bible. i can say those people live here are very lucky because these countries was very famous when it comes to religious activities. These countries where discover first than my country the are very well known before and up to now. for sure these countries have boom/increasing there tourist ever since.

Jerusalem is on the border of Israel and other Arab countries (like Syria, Palestine, etc), and although some of them do not mind each other, there is always a risk of tensions between different religions and different country leaders.
Israel is nice to visit, and it has the 3 religions in the same area = Jews, Christians and Muslims; but there have been bombings there more than a decade ago, and risk of bombings even now, so it wouldn't be great to stay there.
A friend of a friend who was working in Israel about 10 years ago, was killed in a bus explosion caused by extremists from Palestine. Lately I guess its not much bombings in Israel, but still better to be careful if visiting these countries.
Some Israelis and Arabs look almost the same, except the rabbi's with the long ear locks.
johans
nice to know menino.
well, as heard on news tensions in Israel and neighbor countries is a long time rivalry i think most of them fight on land as even before and as written in the Bible.

But with the tensions over Israel and there neighbors Israel is one of my top list to visit soon, the Holy Land, the dead sea and many mores.

Very Happy
badai
johans wrote:

if you want to visit there because of religious connection, don't expect too much. there is even a "syndrome" for that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome

just see it as any other place of interest.
johans
badai wrote:
johans wrote:

if you want to visit there because of religious connection, don't expect too much. there is even a "syndrome" for that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome

just see it as any other place of interest.

Thank you for that information..