FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Birthday alert

creepyguy
it wud b gud 2 have a row which diplays people's birthday on the current day.. wat do u guyz fink????
n0obie4life
...Why bother?

I think everyday, we'll have a topic

"Happy birthday X user" in general chat.
budazz
what is the benefit for that?... Cool
valay5
I agree with the others...there really is no point in doing that. People might as well just post if they really want their birthday to be known.
S3nd K3ys
creepyguy wrote:
it wud b gud 2 have a row which diplays people's birthday on the current day.. wat do u guyz fink????

I think it would be good if you didn't try to use that slang. It's very annoying trying to read that garbage.
babumuchhala
budazz wrote:
what is the benefit for that?... Cool
Spammers can spam the forum a lot more easily saying Happy B'day budazz or n0ob or babu or someting on these lies

Plus this is on the lines of show gender and stuff. Show it will not be accepted.

So why are we just disscussing this Rolling Eyes
mOrpheuS
There already are several sections susceptible to floods of the not-so-useful posts (or should I say spam ?), I don't think we should create another one.
If adding a line to the forum statistics (towards the bottom of the index page) is what was meant, I would still vote negative.

S3nd K3ys wrote:
I think it would be good if you didn't try to use that slang. It's very annoying trying to read that garbage.

I'm detecting strong traits of a possibly new variant of a virus, probably a mutant with origins in the sms speak and l33t speak viruses.

Correct me if wrong, but I believed the relation between the number of characters posted and the amount of points earned was not inverse.
4f
there won't benifit for the topic I think
but I agree the idea Wink
Bockman
as mOrpheuS has already explained (and quite well), this would generate more unnecessary (and unwanted) spam on the forums.

i will -close- this thread now.