FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Crashes in Google Chrome

nivinjoy
I have been using Google Chrome for the pas one and a half years and found it awesome.. But recently i am facing a new problem in the pages loaded in Chrome.

If the page consist of Flash File or any Flash supported file uploader then suddenly the chrome would crash showing a message like "Your Shockwave Flash Plugin have crashed". But after this became frequent I installed the very latest version of Shockwave Flash from Adobe website but even then the problem remains.

It is very irritating to have it like this as there is always the problem happening with Yahoo Mail file uploader supported by Flash..

Hence in this regard I would like you guys to support me in rectifying this problem. What would be cause of this problem..? How can i rectify this..?
rjraaz
I am also facing the same problem that flash plugin crashed while watching movies or videos on Youtube etc.

For that i did a deep analysis and find that google chrome creates a separate task for flash plugin and while playing videos or using that plugin, the cpu uses goes to approximately 100% and suddenly that task stop to respond and hence flash plugin crashed.
cybersa
Sometimes it will happen on Beta version of flash.
But i don't know exactly because I'm Firefox User Smile
flamepjlh
nivinjoy wrote:
I have been using Google Chrome for the pas one and a half years and found it awesome.. But recently i am facing a new problem in the pages loaded in Chrome.

If the page consist of Flash File or any Flash supported file uploader then suddenly the chrome would crash showing a message like "Your Shockwave Flash Plugin have crashed". But after this became frequent I installed the very latest version of Shockwave Flash from Adobe website but even then the problem remains.

It is very irritating to have it like this as there is always the problem happening with Yahoo Mail file uploader supported by Flash..

Hence in this regard I would like you guys to support me in rectifying this problem. What would be cause of this problem..? How can i rectify this..?

I suggest you try Firefox.                                     
It is very fluent.                                      
Just with a little more RAM.                                  
clubdeinovaristi
flamepjlh wrote:

I suggest you try Firefox.                                     
It is very fluent.                                      
Just with a little more RAM.                                  

You should try also to uninstall Flash.
This is the best thing you can do.
Really.
Marcuzzo
nivinjoy wrote:

check if you don't have any conflicts with chrome extentions or disable them all just to check.
also try to reinstall shockwave flash or adobe flash player.

also check this video
hakaner
I'm having the same problem with firefox (freezes a few minutes) and still could not find a solution Sad