FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tea and cooking

wgiplaza
Tea and cooking

‘‘‘‘Tea and cooking in ancient Chinese medical books, and has roots in the folk tradition to be found. According to records the Bencao Shiyi, tea and cooking "food for a long time a thin" tea township of lincang, Yunnan has spread "delicious but tea cooking, fun but Huashan stepped on" folk songs of folk songs. Evidently tea boiled rice is the food culture with a long history.

According to nutritionists study, tea and cooking can make tea and rice taste complement each other, aromatic tea will make more delicious rice, rice starch can be effectively offset the bitterness of teas and convergence. Tea cooking also has four major health effects, tea polyphenols helps soften blood vessels, reducing blood lipid, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease ; Second, tea polyphenols can block the carcinogen nitrosamine synthesis in the human body, so as to prevent alimentary canal cancer ; Three is the tannic acid in the food and drinks have features to prevent stroke ; Fluoride is the dentin of the four in the food and drinks are an integral part of the material, it can strengthen the teeth of resilience and resistance to acids, preventing tooth decay.
Cedricc
It has also great benefits, like washes away all the impurities which are the toxin inside your body.
Chinese people drink tea as their substitute of water, and that why most of the people their live longer.
menino
I just heard that drinking tea while eating your food is good for digestion as well.
Not sure if it is true, but looks like it.