FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Multiple Hyperlink in a single Image





mukesh
Hi guys,

What is concept multiple hyperlink in a single Image. A link given below

http://www.vtechcms.com/english/globalservices/globalservices.htm

Look this image many county (Japan, China, Hong Kong etc...) link given in a single image.


If possible then some one give me tips. I have no more idea about this.

This time I am designing a new website and I want to use this types of hyperlink.

I am waiting to your suggestion.

Thankyou. Wink
sonam
This image use USEMAP definition what using predefined code for clickable areas.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_img_usemap.asp

Sonam
mukesh
Sonam its hard for me Sad

I cant understand how to set area but trying. If you have some more tips then must help me.

thanks
rjraaz
You can also have visit following links, may be worth helpful for you.

http://www.javascriptkit.com/howto/imagemap.shtml

http://webdesign.about.com/od/examples/l/bltagsareaexample.htm
sonam
Hmmm, maybe you can try to use absolute position of divs. If you are good in css you can set one relative div with background image and fixed width and height. In this div insert absolute divs with links.

Sonam
mukesh
Yes, Today I am sucess to do this.

Thx for help

are you like SeaDragon Ajax ?

http://www.asp.net/ajaxLibrary/AjaxControlToolkitSampleSite/Seadragon/Seadragon.aspx


Today I also do this Very Happy
sonam
mukesh wrote:
Yes, Today I am sucess to do this.

Thx for help

are you like SeaDragon Ajax ?

http://www.asp.net/ajaxLibrary/AjaxControlToolkitSampleSite/Seadragon/Seadragon.aspx


Today I also do this Very Happy


Great. This script is really amazing. I like it. Smile
But I don't know nothing about .asp Embarassed

Sonam
mukesh
lol but totally I am working in asp and sql.

I want to add some gallery in my master page line this

http://www.avantcommunication.com/

(like this flash)


Sonam and other guys Please I need your help how can i do this ?

Smile
nepalstar
This is really useful tips to insert multiple hyperlinks in a single image...! I saw this in a lot of webpages but I don't know how to do that I'm gonna try this.. Hope I'll be success...!
mukesh
nepalstar wrote:
This is really useful tips to insert multiple hyperlinks in a single image...! I saw this in a lot of webpages but I don't know how to do that I'm gonna try this.. Hope I'll be success...!



sure why not its not very hard. Smile
rjraaz
mukesh wrote:
lol but totally I am working in asp and sql.

I want to add some gallery in my master page line this

http://www.avantcommunication.com/

(like this flash)


Sonam and other guys Please I need your help how can i do this ?

Smile


I did not find any flash content on that webpage, moreover if you want to create news flash on your website homepage like this sites homepage it is pretty simple by using some javascript.
kenxeiko
mukesh wrote:
Yes, Today I am sucess to do this.

Thx for help

are you like SeaDragon Ajax ?

http://www.asp.net/ajaxLibrary/AjaxControlToolkitSampleSite/Seadragon/Seadragon.aspx


Today I also do this Very Happy


It's nice.
But i'm totally not understand about asp thingy. XD
I'm refer to HTML then others.

But, it's good btw.. Wink
Related topics
all the maps of mario bross in a single image
Super cool tech: High resolution imaging from a single image
Tutorial: Image Rollovers w/ Javascript
Windows Vista Official Thread
File sizes... using multiple or single, gif or jpeg?
This is how I create unique textured backgrounds
Buying Signature space
Sygnatury
Adobe Photoshop
Idea Contest
Idea Contest
LOCK _ LOCK _LOCK_LOCK_PLEASE
Images with an invisible background.
Image Host
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Design Tips

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.