FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tips to have smart belly

mshafiq
I think every one want to have smart belly and looks good and handsome.
first of all we have to say hello to fiber food like apples, pears, peas, beans, oatmeal and strawberries.these are fiber rich fruits.these fruits can give you apporximate grams of soluble fiber a day that is good to remove belly fat
100-Percent Whole Grains food is very important. Whole grain food could shrink belly fat.
If we walk 30-minute daily, like fast walk , or if we drive cycle or swim. All these activites helps in burns off fat. If we continou for amonth, it is very helpfull.
Last thing is good sleep. if we will sleep eight hours continous,its helpfull in burning belly fats
ankur209
Eating Good and healthy food and fat in right amount helps to build the body cells but the main thing is the exercise that helps to burn the calorie and finally getting us a smart toned belly and body ! Razz
Cedricc
Thank you for sharing the wonderful tips for smart belly.I have been searching this information last two months and today i have founded it.I must try these tips.
menino
I guess in a "nutshell", it kind of says that eat all natural foods mainly and exercise.

I guess it depends from person to person on this, which has to do with their metabolic rates as well.
Ive seen people who eat all the time, and not gain any weight, and some people like me who will eat a bite, and feel the belt tighten the next day.
Russelldan
Here are the following synopsis for reducing the fat
Use the green tea
Excercise
Grape fruit use
Broccoli
Running