FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

F.E.A.R

MonkeyWrench
has anyone got this game? isnt it great, excellent multiplayer and singleplayer, but on one part where there is a huge robot i didnt have any explosives so i changed the difficulty level to "low" and ran past it,lol

anyone want to join my clan?
Pixel
I have played both the singleplayer demo and the multiplayer demo and I love it Very Happy
It has not been released here in Sweden yet but it will on friday =)
Gonna buy 'em all! ^^
HunterMac
I've played in multiplayer demo, and must say that its quite interesting - nice shadow hide and seek play;]. But the demo wasnt perfected, hope that full version will be better capable of detecting shots that hit ...
pagaldivanna
i think this game is sooooo soooo bad......i brought this game and i didnt know how to play so i went to my friend how to learn my friend told me that he sold his game becush it wasnt good........then he teach me but still i didnt get it.....so now it;s not good game for me.....hope every othere people like that game Wink
Zaxus
This is one of my favourite games evar. It combines horror/supernatural qualities into a nice FPS game. Great game.
leat397
I value this game as GREAT!
Despites the system requirement is quite high, this FPS shocked me many times and I think this is much more horrible than all the BioHarzard series.
Every step, every corner I moved I really sense "fear"...the environment were constructed in a mysteric and silence places. you would not hear rock bakground music and neither horror music. Instead, it will show you what the actual voice in this world..I think this is the point why it's quite horrible..

I am dare to play this game at first and don't believe this as I thought "it just a game, how would I be frightened?!"

If you like this kind of excitment..you can try this game. Wink
dustout
game is total awesomeness
Pixel
U love it!! Very Happy
I'm at Interval 5 and have just helped the guy with the bombs at him.
It's a really beutiful game even when I play at Moderate grafics. Some more in RAM would bee nice...
Dr4goN
Fear sucks! It's one of the worst games released this year!
AgenthHero
F.E.A.R has the best storyline in most games since half-life. This game is one of the best FPS of the year. This is a must-buy game. I ahev just completed it, and its a really good game
kangaroojack
I bought this game last week. It was amazing! It is amazing! It will be amazing!

One of the best Shooter Games I ever played!

Great Multiplayer Mode, an the importend part, e really great story.

Not only shooting!

I love that game, hope everybode enjoy it!
moejoe
I got it last week, and i love it.

The horror jst really freaks you out while the action draws u back in. in the left top corner it has this Incoming Signal, and whenever it say 'incoming Unknow' u shit yourself. lol.

The multiplayer is very fast playing, not like CS, more Battlefield spawn type, which i think is much better, more game play. You can get health kits and there are ammo cheasts to get ammo from and different guns and everything, very cool! You get a lot of ping on these servers, jst to let you noe, but it didnt really effect my game play, it still was pretty smooth!

Happy Gaming~
bananaphone
Thug
This could easely be the best game i played this year, it woooooops Quake 4 his ass. the A.I. in the game is ****** great!
Lisianthus
First of all i want to ask: whats the system requirements? :S
Seconf of all: is it worth buying?
Thug
Lisianthus wrote:
First of all i want to ask: whats the system requirements? :S
Seconf of all: is it worth buying?

Didnt play it on my own pc, but my m8 has a decent pc here are the specs:

P4 - 3 GHZ
1 GIG RAM or DDR whatever
Asus V9999 Gamers Edition (based on 6800 but tweaked up) 256 MB
250 Gig HD

^^ If your spec looks like that the game will run GREAT with everything on ****** HIGH shit lol.

Pz
Tior
U can play it smoothly on this specification:) CPU 1Ghz,Ram 256 dimm,Rad 9200SE,..its my frieds spec. and he plays it smoothly with low details and resolution 800x600.
I dont think F.E.A.R is only for high-end computers,but some effects rapidly slows the game.Fpr exmple if u turn on soft shadows its reduces fps by almost 50 percent.
Overall fear is great adept for best fps of the year i think so
thefluffyhamster
ive seen the fear game and it looks pretty good, ive also seen the roosterteeth vids alone with the halo ones aswell www.redvsblue.com

they are SO funny! Very Happy Laughing
MonkeyWrench
i know its brilliant and worth buying, so join my clan Laughing
Daedalus
I love FEAR. The graphics, AI, physics and gameplay is fantastic. I especially love the atmosphere of the game. It's intense and edgy which makes you could make you feel too nervous to play alone. I was pretty jumpy during the whole game. The ending felt a bit lacking but the story was still great and very cinematic. I haven't had time to play FEAR online yet but it's definitely a brilliant game. Definitely a must.
DJHicks
got given this the other day from a friend who doesnt like it, but i think its more of a case he hasnt the time! do u think it'll run on my machine...

i have

1.6ghz
768MB DDR Ram

heres the worrying bit... only a

64MB Geforce MX 420 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

reckon it'll be ok?
Kelcey
This is the first FPS that has actually interested me. If I ever upgrade my computer... I'll definitely get this unless it's coming out on 360 (I'm getting one off the free sites, haha).
SilverDogg
i havent played it yet, but a friend of mine said that the demo was better than the fullversion O_o.

have to try it out some day!
Kelcey
One of my coworkers was playing it in the labs and it looked REALLY sweet. He was playin' it online.
Jeff_vella_leone
DJHicks wrote:
got given this the other day from a friend who doesnt like it, but i think its more of a case he hasnt the time! do u think it'll run on my machine...

i have

1.6ghz
768MB DDR Ram

heres the worrying bit... only a

64MB Geforce MX 420 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

reckon it'll be ok?

well its ok for the cpu and ram for low details but the gfcard hard to say it freken old(man a 9600 se costs like 40 Euro and its freken old too but playes well fear {thats what i have})
well u can try the demo if u want but i suggest at least a 128 mb gfcard allthough it depends, not allways its good enough.
http://fear.filefront.com/info/system
u can try the demo, if the demo works than the full should work too just 600 mb.
http://www.fileplanet.com/155812/150000/fileinfo/F.E.A.R.-Demo-%5BSingle-Player%5D

well i just wanted to say that after playen the demo its seems much similar to DOOM 3, espacially the guns and the fear effect on u.
For the rest its a good game, worth playen.