FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What thread do I want to write an answer into the most???

spinout
What thread do I want to write an answer into the most???

I really really want to answer!!!
Guess what thread it is!!!!

The thread is here in general chat...
bukaida
yeah, this thread is also one of my favorites. Another one is Jobs and Learning.
spinout
No ! To my brain a thread is a conversation inside the section general chat... zzz

Which thread is the most eager for me to answer here????? (here is general chat...)
deanhills
My two favourites are "Hammy's Interesting Thread of Interesting!" and the "Please Hijack this Topic!"
standready
deanhills wrote:
My two favourites are "Hammy's Interesting Thread of Interesting!" and the "Please Hijack this Topic!"

True Dean. I also like some member's blog postings.
bukaida
Quote:
No ! To my brain a thread is a conversation inside the section general chat... zzz

Sorry, I have confused thread with section I visit most.The thread is a running topic and the section is collection of similar types of thread under a common heading, right?(like this is a thread under general chat)?

If it is so, then among the running threads, I keep an watch on the update of --If you have a one month vacation, where where would you like to go under Travel & Countries and comment whenever it is possible.

Also, I think everybody keeps a watch on the updates of the threads started by him/her first. Then they look for other interesting thread.

If this thread grows, we can have a list of interesting threads running in this forum.
spinout
Good thinking deanhills - but sorry not correct!

It is a sticky!... Shocked

Done by Helios....

The correct answer is:
Have you read the forum description?

And I really really really want to answer:

NO!

Laughing
bukaida
OK-- So you wanted us to guess your favorite over here ? It is a bit unlikely as ,in general, in a thread, the common opinion is asked.This is the reason, it created a confusion here (even for Dean).
deanhills
bukaida wrote:
OK-- So you wanted us to guess your favorite over here ? It is a bit unlikely as ,in general, in a thread, the common opinion is asked.This is the reason, it created a confusion here (even for Dean).
You're right Bukaida - I never would have guessed that this is what Spinout wanted. I was not completely clear (still am not completely clear), but my nearest guess was that he wanted to know what my favourite threads were.

I'm still not quite sure where he is going with this thread. If it is about stickies in general, then I must say stickies can be a problem as not many people seem to be reading them that often. Would be interesting to find the stats on how many hits the sticky Spinout is referring to received, as a percentage of the total hits that have been received in the General Chat Sub-Forum.

Maybe the key to Spinout's enquiry may lie in exactly that. A statistical record of his contributions to the General Chat Forum. The one with the greatest number would then likely be his "most favourite" thread. Question
loremar
spinout wrote:
Good thinking deanhills - but sorry not correct!

It is a sticky!... Shocked

Done by Helios....

The correct answer is:
Have you read the forum description?

And I really really really want to answer:

NO!

Laughing

Hahaha. I see you badly wanted to answer a locked thread.Have you read the forum description?
Laughing
deanhills
loremar wrote:
Hahaha. I see you badly wanted to answer a locked thread.Have you read the forum description?
Laughing
OK .... think I'm beginning to get it finally. Thanks Loremar!
spinout
Yes it is locked Laughing Hadn't it been that I would have answered instantly! "No..."