FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Introduction

n0xvb
Hi, All!

I've been debating on whether to host on my own server or not, then came across this site, what a great idea!! Cool

Well, after browsing through the forums, I've made up my mind and signed up. Smile

You'll see me in the computer support forum quite a bit, I've got a lot of experience in that arena.

Nice to make everyone's acquaintance!

Jay
n0xvb
ignotus
Hey Jay - welcome to FriHost!

Isn't this an awesome idea? Not only does it build a cool community, it provides a service that...pretty much can't be beat, heh - F R E E!

What type of site are you planning to have hosted here?

I'd like to see it some time, so let me know - send a private message or somethign Smile

Have fun!
n0xvb
ignotus wrote:
Hey Jay - welcome to FriHost!

Isn't this an awesome idea? Not only does it build a cool community, it provides a service that...pretty much can't be beat, heh - F R E E!

What type of site are you planning to have hosted here?

I'd like to see it some time, so let me know - send a private message or somethign Smile

Have fun!

Thanks and yes, I really do think this is a clever idea to have the "site owner" look at the ads instead of visitors to his/her site. That's an original and pretty cool idea!

I have a bunch of friends I haven't seen in 20 years, some from work and some from school. I don't like all the reunion sites that are up (classmates.com, reunion.com, etc.) they charge WAAY too much to do anything! I'm going to run a small forum for all these people to keep in touch and maybe even organize a big reunion. Our high school class quit doing them Sad I also do ham radio stuff and I may at some point do some ham radio content too! Once I get it up and running I'll let you know!

I haven't browsed through other member's sites yet, I want to check out what other folks have done as I am, uh, "creatively challenged". How about your site?

Jay
wistom
hey Jay , welcome to the frihost.

This webspace is good. You can put your site here.
Have fun here.